The soda ban in New York City was overturned last week & the Mississippi legislature brought forth a bill to protect the right to drink whatever you want.
Search results for "obesity"
How much? About half what they did a generation ago, and it shows on waistlines. We’ve got the details.
We have left the world of proper nutrition and entered the world of science fiction beyond elective surgery.
Jillian Michaels return as the third trainer this year on the Biggest Loser. They’ll be tackling childhood obesity for the first time with teens on the show.
If you’re of a libertarian mindset, the last thing you want is politicians legislating what you can’t eat and drink. And yet the statistics show that Mayor Bloomberg’s health initiatives are working.
I’ve got some tips for how to lose weight in your 40s and why it’s so important for your quality of life.
Being thin is healthier, except when you contract a disease normally associated with obese people. Then, skinny can be fatal.
Americans keep getting bigger as obesity rates climb once again. How fat is your state?
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- M: Thanks for this post. I had a conflict and couldn...
- M: Lisa, I wish you were in NYC. My trainer is leavi...
- Lisa: I hate my fascia. It's the bane of my existence a...
- Lisa Johnson: Glenneth you'll find more and more buzz about fas...
- Lisa Johnson: Wow really? You'd think that would be part of gr...