- bread and dinner rolls
- cold cuts and cured meat
- pasta dishes
- meat dishes
- snacks like potato chips and pretzels
Where Our Salt Comes From: Top 10 Foods
top ten salty foods:The Centers for Disease Control has come out with a list of the top 10 "salt culprits" in our diet. You might be surprised to learn that the number one food source is bread! Even I went "Hunh" ... I wasn't expecting that ... Here's the list of the
About Lisa JohnsonLisa Johnson here. I've been a personal trainer since 1997, a Pilates instructor since 1998 and the owner of Modern Pilates since 1999. I'm hoping to give you some good ideas to get or stay in shape with a healthy dose of humor and reality. Thanks for joining me.
- The Best Inner-Thigh Exercises of All Time - Yoga seansi: […] Pilates instructor Lisa Johnson loves th...
- Derek Dewitt: My wife has been waking up with serious back pains...
- My Fitness Plan | Fitness Training: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Lisa Ann Hula Hoop | Lisa Ann: […] How to Hula Hoop – Lisa Johnson Fi...
- Rachel: Hi Lisa, I live in NYC. I'm interested in beco...
30 day challenge Biggest Loser body image cardio childhood obesity exercise featured Fitness fitness dvd fitness goals fitness in your 40s fitness in your forties fitness plan Food Revolution goal setting Happiness healthy eating Jamie Oliver Jillian Michaels Jonathan Bailor Lets Move Lisa Johnson Lisa Johnson fitness lose weight meditation Michelle Obama New Year's Resolutions Nutrition obesity personal trainer pilates reluctant hubby Resistance Training running slider smarter science of slim the four hour body this is why you're fat tim ferriss weight loss weight training workingout working out workout yoga