- Minibox of raisins: 45 calories, 4 minutes
- Banana: 105 calories, 10 minutes
- Baked potato (medium): 161 calories, 13 minutes
- 4 ounces of steak: 229 calories, 17 minutes
- Brownie, 2" square: 243 calories, 19 minutes
- 1 ounce serving of potato chips: 150 calories, 12 minutes
- Turkey sandwich from Subway: 210 calories, 16 minutes
- 1 cup of vanilla ice cream: 289 calories, 22 minutes
- 1 cup of pasta with 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce: 290 calories, 22 minutes
Working Off Those Calories: Treating Yourself Has Consequences
About Lisa JohnsonLisa Johnson here. I've been a personal trainer since 1997, a Pilates instructor since 1998 and the owner of Modern Pilates since 1999. I'm hoping to give you some good ideas to get or stay in shape with a healthy dose of humor and reality. Thanks for joining me.
- Elena: I am more than agree with you, Lisa! Enough is eno...
- Jason T: Hello Lisa. Thank you for the time you take to an...
- Larry Weaver: Thanks for the tip to start below the injury and w...
- Melissa: I own two so my friends can workout with me. One I...
- Jogging couple: […] which solely the lady is seen, was addit...
30 day challenge Biggest Loser body image cardio childhood obesity exercise featured Fitness fitness dvd fitness goals fitness in your 40s fitness in your forties fitness plan Food Revolution goal setting Happiness healthy eating Jamie Oliver Jillian Michaels Jonathan Bailor Lets Move Lisa Johnson Lisa Johnson fitness lose weight meditation Michelle Obama New Year's Resolutions Nutrition obesity personal trainer pilates reluctant hubby Resistance Training running slider smarter science of slim the four hour body this is why you're fat tim ferriss weight loss weight training workingout working out workout yoga