- Serving Size: 17 oz
- Calories: 1,260
- Fat: 63 g
- Trans Fat : 1 g
- Sat Fat: 21 g
- Chol: 75 mg
- Sodium: 3010 mg
- Carbs: 131 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Sugar: 8g
This is Why You’re Fat: Denny’s Fried Cheese Melt
The food industry has learned something from offering over-the-top menu items loaded with fat, sugar, and calories: it gets press. The KFC Double Down created quite a stir in the media and in blogging circles. People noticed. So now we're getting copycats. Welcome to the Denny's Fried Cheese Melt. The lovely meal consists of fried cheese sticks set within a grilled cheese sandwich. Layers of cheese and oils. One upon the other. It comes with marinara sauce on the side (willing to bet that's loaded with sugar) and, of course, fries. The plate tops out at 1,260 calories! It debuts Tuesday at Denny's everywhere. I have received the nutritional information from Denny's! It's listed below. Fried Cheese Melt with Fries & Marinara
About Lisa JohnsonLisa Johnson here. I've been a personal trainer since 1997, a Pilates instructor since 1998 and the owner of Modern Pilates since 1999. I'm hoping to give you some good ideas to get or stay in shape with a healthy dose of humor and reality. Thanks for joining me.
- suzanne: I bought and used this until my old injuries cried...
- Cool Fitness Plan images | Fitness Training: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Mat Pilates vs Gear Pilates: Which is Higher? – Clara Jone Blog: […] Previous Previous post: Prime eight Impo...
- How to leave Healthy Life | WELCOME TO WORLD OF ADVERTISING: […] meditating to deal with […]...
- 1972 Summer Fashions & Beauty Layout, Tiny Hair Braids for Summer (2 pages) | Laughing Often Today: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
30 day challenge Biggest Loser body image cardio childhood obesity exercise featured Fitness fitness dvd fitness goals fitness in your 40s fitness in your forties fitness plan Food Revolution goal setting Happiness healthy eating Jamie Oliver Jillian Michaels Jonathan Bailor Lets Move Lisa Johnson Lisa Johnson fitness lose weight meditation Michelle Obama New Year's Resolutions Nutrition obesity personal trainer pilates reluctant hubby Resistance Training running slider smarter science of slim the four hour body this is why you're fat tim ferriss weight loss weight training workingout working out workout yoga