Here’s an update as I get ready to shoot two exercise DVDs and details on your chance to win one of two $100 gift cards from ActivewearUSA.
Tag Archives | yoga
Attending a large-scale yoga festival can be intimidating to someone with beginner-level skills. But it’s well worth the trip.
I’ll be heading to Wanderlust later this week in Vermont to check out all things yoga, hooping, and hiking.
Yoga appears to be a very flexible fitness routine. Not only will it help YOU get more flexible, but apparently it can also be combined with any other activity you can think of!
Joining a group exercise activity could have long term health benefits. Here’s why.
Where’s the best place for you to workout? Here are some ideas to consider when choosing your best options.
A simple phrase that will vastly improve your workouts: “Be Here Now.”
Family members often want nothing to do with mind/body exercise. Here are some suggestions for getting them to try it.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Isha mehta: Hi Lisa I have earned a bachelor's degree in p...
- Romance isn’t just for teenagers… | Commitment Questions:: […] Challenge – Living Too Long."...
- Harry: Careot nutrition and calorie tracker app for track...
- Vicky: Hello, Thanks for the great article! I'm studyi...
- MaryS: I hired a male personal trainer at the beginning o...