Here’s an update as I get ready to shoot two exercise DVDs and details on your chance to win one of two $100 gift cards from ActivewearUSA.
Tag Archives | yoga
Attending a large-scale yoga festival can be intimidating to someone with beginner-level skills. But it’s well worth the trip.
I’ll be heading to Wanderlust later this week in Vermont to check out all things yoga, hooping, and hiking.
Yoga appears to be a very flexible fitness routine. Not only will it help YOU get more flexible, but apparently it can also be combined with any other activity you can think of!
Joining a group exercise activity could have long term health benefits. Here’s why.
Where’s the best place for you to workout? Here are some ideas to consider when choosing your best options.
A simple phrase that will vastly improve your workouts: “Be Here Now.”
Family members often want nothing to do with mind/body exercise. Here are some suggestions for getting them to try it.
- Don’t Write for Free and Why Links Aren’t that Great October 19, 2015
- David Ortiz’s Road to 500 Home Runs September 12, 2015
- 5 Things I Learned About Life from Owning a Pilates Studio June 25, 2016
- Serena: I've been eating healthy, lots of lean protein, f...
- Lorwina Yu Tamondong: Hi Ms. Lisa! I am teaching pilates for 6 years now...
- Simply: I am also a female trainer.. But now a days people...
- Lisa: Hi there I have been doing mat Pilates fir about...
- DaChaun McGee: Hello Ms. Johnson I am a high school but about to ...