Here’s an update as I get ready to shoot two exercise DVDs and details on your chance to win one of two $100 gift cards from ActivewearUSA.
Tag Archives | yoga
Attending a large-scale yoga festival can be intimidating to someone with beginner-level skills. But it’s well worth the trip.
I’ll be heading to Wanderlust later this week in Vermont to check out all things yoga, hooping, and hiking.
Yoga appears to be a very flexible fitness routine. Not only will it help YOU get more flexible, but apparently it can also be combined with any other activity you can think of!
Joining a group exercise activity could have long term health benefits. Here’s why.
Where’s the best place for you to workout? Here are some ideas to consider when choosing your best options.
A simple phrase that will vastly improve your workouts: “Be Here Now.”
Family members often want nothing to do with mind/body exercise. Here are some suggestions for getting them to try it.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Nice Free Online Dating Sites photos | Success Dating Ideas: […] Challenge – Living Too Long."...
- Jogging on a bright November morning | Making Money Online Information: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Eric Astrauskas: I agree with you here. Most back pain does not req...
- Thorin: What a waste of yogurt! Just add a drizzle of hon...
- Diane: And another program I'm looking at in the LA area...