Colder temperatures, solid precipitation, and more … is your body ready for the added resistance of wintertime?
Tag Archives | workout
Five ways to torch calories and have a blast! It’s inspirational and it works.
Here’s some highlight from my fitness blog. I care about calorie torching workouts that keep you safe and challenged.
I’ve been asked for tons of fitness advice over the years so I thought I’d put it all together in a column and let you guys cull for gems. Some ideas will seem obvious. Some will be a bit of a surprise. Hopefully some you can apply immediately to live a better life.
You’ve laid off the starches and piled on the veggies. You’ve spurned dinners out with friends so you don’t miss your 6:00 am hard-core bootcamp class. You can’t remember the last time you had a drink. You were doing great, but now? The scale doesn’t move. Here’s how to bust out of a plateau.
This is not your kid’s hula hoop!
what exactly is a balanced fitness plan, where should a beginner begin? . . . moderate activity is between 3.5 and 7.0 calories per minute and intense activity is higher than 7.0 calories per minute.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...
- M: Thanks for this post. I had a conflict and couldn...
- M: Lisa, I wish you were in NYC. My trainer is leavi...