Colder temperatures, solid precipitation, and more … is your body ready for the added resistance of wintertime?
Tag Archives | workout
Five ways to torch calories and have a blast! It’s inspirational and it works.
Here’s some highlight from my fitness blog. I care about calorie torching workouts that keep you safe and challenged.
I’ve been asked for tons of fitness advice over the years so I thought I’d put it all together in a column and let you guys cull for gems. Some ideas will seem obvious. Some will be a bit of a surprise. Hopefully some you can apply immediately to live a better life.
You’ve laid off the starches and piled on the veggies. You’ve spurned dinners out with friends so you don’t miss your 6:00 am hard-core bootcamp class. You can’t remember the last time you had a drink. You were doing great, but now? The scale doesn’t move. Here’s how to bust out of a plateau.
This is not your kid’s hula hoop!
what exactly is a balanced fitness plan, where should a beginner begin? . . . moderate activity is between 3.5 and 7.0 calories per minute and intense activity is higher than 7.0 calories per minute.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Don’t Write for Free and Why Links Aren’t that Great October 19, 2015
- David Ortiz’s Road to 500 Home Runs September 12, 2015
- Dawn: Hi Lisa, I'm considering beginning a Stott Int...
- Dedra: I am trained in basic mat Pilates and basic magic ...
- diet drug on dr ozWeight Loss Training | Weight Loss Training: […] www.lisajohnsonfitness.com Sigh. not aga...
- Ways That Parents Play Dirty to Score Hot Holiday Gifts for Kids - Marketingpaper: […] Challenge – Living Too Long."...
- Anita: Hello Lisa, Do you have any certification trainin...