Colder temperatures, solid precipitation, and more … is your body ready for the added resistance of wintertime?
Tag Archives | workout
Five ways to torch calories and have a blast! It’s inspirational and it works.
Here’s some highlight from my fitness blog. I care about calorie torching workouts that keep you safe and challenged.
I’ve been asked for tons of fitness advice over the years so I thought I’d put it all together in a column and let you guys cull for gems. Some ideas will seem obvious. Some will be a bit of a surprise. Hopefully some you can apply immediately to live a better life.
You’ve laid off the starches and piled on the veggies. You’ve spurned dinners out with friends so you don’t miss your 6:00 am hard-core bootcamp class. You can’t remember the last time you had a drink. You were doing great, but now? The scale doesn’t move. Here’s how to bust out of a plateau.
This is not your kid’s hula hoop!
what exactly is a balanced fitness plan, where should a beginner begin? . . . moderate activity is between 3.5 and 7.0 calories per minute and intense activity is higher than 7.0 calories per minute.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Marz: Hi! I know this is an old post but I was wondering...
- Cheap Zombie Hunter Child Costume: Get lot of inspiration form it very well written.....
- David H: Wow these are some really nice tips.Definately wor...
- David: One should always try to wear as much as fitness a...
- Monica: Interestingly, I saw and read the SparkPeople arti...