This adorable little robot is born from the MIT Media Lab. It can significantly help you lose weight and STICK with a diet. Here’s how it works.
Tag Archives | weight loss
Sometimes it seems like the effort we make for fitness isn’t paying off at all. Here are five things to look for when you’re exercising but your body’s not changing.
I’ve finished week one of my weight loss journey; it involved whining and stalling but a few successes too.
Day 15 of the 30 Day Challenge. Make one small healthy change and feel so much better!
Day 12 of the 30 Day Challenge. Get your daily dose of inspiration.
Day 6 of our 30 Day challenge. How are you doing?
Day 4 of the 30 Day Challenge. How did you do today?
We’re on Day 3 of our journey to healthier living through small steps.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Eric Astrauskas: I agree with you here. Most back pain does not req...
- Thorin: What a waste of yogurt! Just add a drizzle of hon...
- Diane: And another program I'm looking at in the LA area...
- Diane: Hi Lisa, First of all, what great info you prov...
- Rachel: I'm neither for or against Paleo...but I do have ...