This adorable little robot is born from the MIT Media Lab. It can significantly help you lose weight and STICK with a diet. Here’s how it works.
Tag Archives | weight loss
Sometimes it seems like the effort we make for fitness isn’t paying off at all. Here are five things to look for when you’re exercising but your body’s not changing.
I’ve finished week one of my weight loss journey; it involved whining and stalling but a few successes too.
Day 15 of the 30 Day Challenge. Make one small healthy change and feel so much better!
Day 12 of the 30 Day Challenge. Get your daily dose of inspiration.
Day 6 of our 30 Day challenge. How are you doing?
Day 4 of the 30 Day Challenge. How did you do today?
We’re on Day 3 of our journey to healthier living through small steps.
- Don’t Write for Free and Why Links Aren’t that Great October 19, 2015
- David Ortiz’s Road to 500 Home Runs September 12, 2015
- 5 Things I Learned About Life from Owning a Pilates Studio June 25, 2016
- My Yoga Pants Are Too Long: […] Yoga Pants Banned from High School as To...
- Elizabeth Martin: Very interesting post! So crazy how much obesity i...
- Burcu: Hi Lisa, I want to be a pilates trainer. But ...
- Romance is not only for kids… | Googletcm: […] living Too long." It was once addit...
- Serena: I've been eating healthy, lots of lean protein, f...