This adorable little robot is born from the MIT Media Lab. It can significantly help you lose weight and STICK with a diet. Here’s how it works.
Tag Archives | weight loss
Sometimes it seems like the effort we make for fitness isn’t paying off at all. Here are five things to look for when you’re exercising but your body’s not changing.
I’ve finished week one of my weight loss journey; it involved whining and stalling but a few successes too.
Day 15 of the 30 Day Challenge. Make one small healthy change and feel so much better!
Day 12 of the 30 Day Challenge. Get your daily dose of inspiration.
Day 6 of our 30 Day challenge. How are you doing?
Day 4 of the 30 Day Challenge. How did you do today?
We’re on Day 3 of our journey to healthier living through small steps.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Talking on the Phone | Som2ny Post: […] www.lisajohnsonfitness.com/phones-in-the...
- Donna: Hi Lisa, I have been doing Pilates off and on for ...
- Dan: I agree, I will be going to medical school next ye...
- Anastasiia: Hello to everyone! My name is Anastasiia, I'm a ...
- Donald: I'm guessing that there probably is some upper li...