This adorable little robot is born from the MIT Media Lab. It can significantly help you lose weight and STICK with a diet. Here’s how it works.
Tag Archives | weight loss
Sometimes it seems like the effort we make for fitness isn’t paying off at all. Here are five things to look for when you’re exercising but your body’s not changing.
I’ve finished week one of my weight loss journey; it involved whining and stalling but a few successes too.
Day 15 of the 30 Day Challenge. Make one small healthy change and feel so much better!
Day 12 of the 30 Day Challenge. Get your daily dose of inspiration.
Day 6 of our 30 Day challenge. How are you doing?
Day 4 of the 30 Day Challenge. How did you do today?
We’re on Day 3 of our journey to healthier living through small steps.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- The Next Diet Trend: Suck Food Out of Your Stomach January 8, 2013
- EnduringSpeed: on the contrary i am suffering because I am a male...
- Jenny Baker: Hey Lisa I appreciate your work. I'm also taking ...
- Sherry: Hi Lisa, great article. I'm interested in doing e...
- mike: i do and don't agree with the ban. it is a ban ba...
- Home Service Massage Manila: There are many ways to get massage therapy. Massag...