I’m so happy when I hear actual stories of how my li’l ol’ blog has changed people’s lives. Congrats Ben on all the hard work!
Tag Archives | tim ferriss
Researchers at Johns Hopkins have found a way to reduce hunger and burn extra calories. It’s not ready for prime time yet but it might make you hopeful that you’ll catch a stomach bug.
I’ve been on the Tim Ferriss 4-Hour Body for four full weeks now. Here are my results and my recommendations. Plus a little surprise from Doctor Oz.
Does the “perfect” diet exist? Is there a way to discover it yourself? Well …
I’ve been on “The 4-Hour Body” plan for three weeks now. Here’s how it’s going.
I’m doing “The 4-Hour Body” and blogging about it. Come follow me on my journey as I talk about my concerns and how well I’m doing. So far I’m down over eight pounds and six inches.
I just completed the first week of the 4-Hour Body plan from Tim Ferriss. The supplements, the thermogenics, the food, and the workout; I talk about it all.
“The 4-Hour Body,” Tim Ferriss’ new book about getting lean, having great sex, and feeling energized.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Marz: Hi! I know this is an old post but I was wondering...
- Cheap Zombie Hunter Child Costume: Get lot of inspiration form it very well written.....
- David H: Wow these are some really nice tips.Definately wor...
- David: One should always try to wear as much as fitness a...
- Monica: Interestingly, I saw and read the SparkPeople arti...