I’m so happy when I hear actual stories of how my li’l ol’ blog has changed people’s lives. Congrats Ben on all the hard work!
Tag Archives | tim ferriss
Researchers at Johns Hopkins have found a way to reduce hunger and burn extra calories. It’s not ready for prime time yet but it might make you hopeful that you’ll catch a stomach bug.
I’ve been on the Tim Ferriss 4-Hour Body for four full weeks now. Here are my results and my recommendations. Plus a little surprise from Doctor Oz.
Does the “perfect” diet exist? Is there a way to discover it yourself? Well …
I’ve been on “The 4-Hour Body” plan for three weeks now. Here’s how it’s going.
I’m doing “The 4-Hour Body” and blogging about it. Come follow me on my journey as I talk about my concerns and how well I’m doing. So far I’m down over eight pounds and six inches.
I just completed the first week of the 4-Hour Body plan from Tim Ferriss. The supplements, the thermogenics, the food, and the workout; I talk about it all.
“The 4-Hour Body,” Tim Ferriss’ new book about getting lean, having great sex, and feeling energized.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- EnduringSpeed: on the contrary i am suffering because I am a male...
- Jenny Baker: Hey Lisa I appreciate your work. I'm also taking ...
- Sherry: Hi Lisa, great article. I'm interested in doing e...
- mike: i do and don't agree with the ban. it is a ban ba...
- Home Service Massage Manila: There are many ways to get massage therapy. Massag...