Americans keep getting bigger as obesity rates climb once again. How fat is your state?
Tag Archives | this is why you’re fat
Mitt Romney’s venture company, Bain Capital, invests in fast food chains that return high profits. As President, how would this potentially affect our waistlines?
Eat now! For a limited time! Don’t miss out! You’ll have to wait until next year! The strange pull of the McRib sandwich.
Travel the country and check out the dishes you could have sampled at this year’s state fairs.
There has been a trend lately for “shock and awe” dishes that bring the uber-hungry to the restaurants and garner lots of press and chidings from bloggers. But is the fast food industry responsible for the obesity problem? Or is it squarely at the feet of the consumer, the ones who opened their mouths in the first place, and who don’t understand the term “moderation”?
Okay, this one grossed me out. A large White Castle chocolate milk shake, noted as the Louisville version, is a whopping 1,680 calories! For some reason they make them a little different in Kentucky because the New Jersey region shake was “only” 1,230 calories.
I had the chance to interview Jackie Warner about her book “This is Why Your Fat.” She provided some great insights into diet, exercise, and having a positive attitude.
Denny’s Fried Cheese Melt weighs in at over 63 grams of fat! Is this even remotely healthy?
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- rose: I hired a female personal trainer. My husband woul...
- Christopher Leatham: This is an interesting article to read. Altho...
- Mirek: I was wondering if that ForksoverKnives diet is ap...
- 400 Minutes and I Only Went to Gym Once?: […] for my soul… so there was a great ...
- Kayla: Hi Lisa, I am currently going through balanced bod...