I’m about 2/3rds of the way through my 60-day challenge to diet down for my fitness DVDs. The weight is coming off steadily, but is it fast enough?
Tag Archives | smarter science of slim
If you give up the idea that you “have” to exercise you might find yourself working out even more. Here’s how to tap it.
Jonathan Bailor has written this great book called “The Smarter Science of Slim” and I’ve been following its recommendations for five weeks now. Here’s my journey.
I’ve just finished my first month on the “Smarter Science of Slim” method described in the book by Jonathan Bailor. I had quite the a-ha moment this week.
My second week on the Smarter Science of Slim diet. I’m struggling a bit with carbs and being social! But I’m still shrinking.
My first week on the Smarter Science of Slim diet from Jonathan Bailor. Here’s what was easy and what was hard.
“The Smarter Science of Slim” by Jonathan Bailor is a new way to think about healthy living. I’ll be doing the program for six weeks, starting today. Please join me.
Jonathan Bailor’s book “The Smarter Science of Slim” claims you only need 20 minutes of exercise per week to increase metabolism … True? It appears so … Look out gyms.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Nice Free Online Dating Sites photos | Success Dating Ideas: […] Challenge – Living Too Long."...
- Jogging on a bright November morning | Making Money Online Information: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Eric Astrauskas: I agree with you here. Most back pain does not req...
- Thorin: What a waste of yogurt! Just add a drizzle of hon...
- Diane: And another program I'm looking at in the LA area...