I’m about 2/3rds of the way through my 60-day challenge to diet down for my fitness DVDs. The weight is coming off steadily, but is it fast enough?
Tag Archives | smarter science of slim
If you give up the idea that you “have” to exercise you might find yourself working out even more. Here’s how to tap it.
Jonathan Bailor has written this great book called “The Smarter Science of Slim” and I’ve been following its recommendations for five weeks now. Here’s my journey.
I’ve just finished my first month on the “Smarter Science of Slim” method described in the book by Jonathan Bailor. I had quite the a-ha moment this week.
My second week on the Smarter Science of Slim diet. I’m struggling a bit with carbs and being social! But I’m still shrinking.
My first week on the Smarter Science of Slim diet from Jonathan Bailor. Here’s what was easy and what was hard.
“The Smarter Science of Slim” by Jonathan Bailor is a new way to think about healthy living. I’ll be doing the program for six weeks, starting today. Please join me.
Jonathan Bailor’s book “The Smarter Science of Slim” claims you only need 20 minutes of exercise per week to increase metabolism … True? It appears so … Look out gyms.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Talking on the Phone | Som2ny Post: […] www.lisajohnsonfitness.com/phones-in-the...
- Donna: Hi Lisa, I have been doing Pilates off and on for ...
- Dan: I agree, I will be going to medical school next ye...
- Anastasiia: Hello to everyone! My name is Anastasiia, I'm a ...
- Donald: I'm guessing that there probably is some upper li...