Fitness bloggers can get stuck on what to write. It happens to me all the time! Here’s how I get myself unstuck and keep the ideas flowing.
Tag Archives | slider
A new study shows that meditation boosts metabolism. In fact in regular practitioners it becomes a permanent, waist whittling change. Here’s how to do it.
A hotel workout used to be a drab affair with a crappy treadmill and a questionable yoga mat. But now there are a lot of options. Some might surprise you.
Fascia is a fascinating web inside our body that helps it to move well. There are ways we can work with it to prevent injury and stay healthy. Here’s how.
By asking ourselves a short series of questions, we can see where we need to work to keep our bodies feeling healthy and fit.
I’m now regularly contributing video content to Diet.com and I wanted to bring you up to speed on the latest stuff that I’ve shot for their site!
Giving a fitness gift as a present can be a touchy area. But it’s actually not that hard to do. Here are my recommendations for what to buy.
Three days of intense Pilates instruction and new approaches to this type of exercise was exactly what I needed.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jan, It's probably too heavy ... I don't ho...
- Jan: I am 60, bought 3 lb hoop and am having trouble ke...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...