It’s important to have balance in your life, both mental and especially physical. Be sure and exercise in such a way that imbalances aren’t putting your health at risk.
Tag Archives | reluctant hubby
What happens when you combine Zumba with zombies? Only the most pop culture-rific workout you can imagine!
As we get older things start to hurt. For no reason. Just ’cause your body feels like it. What can you do to make yourself feel better?
I’ve been chronicling my fitness reluctance for a year now. Time to stop and assess; see how I’ve done and what I need to do moving forward from here.
We shot Lisa’s fitness DVD yesterday. Correction: other folks shot and Lisa exercised her butt off in front of the cameras. I was mostly moral support and gopher. But also tremendously proud!
Athletes doing amazing things all the time. When they do feats that are unnatural to our hard-wired instincts, it’s even more impressive.
To Do lists help to keep your life in order, so why not create a Fitness To Do list to help keep your health in order.
A clean home can lead to a clean bill of health. Yes, doing housework burns calories.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- The Next Diet Trend: Suck Food Out of Your Stomach January 8, 2013
- devilish diva: I appreciate a trainer's point of view on this su...
- Valerie: I've read these comments, and although I am no bi...
- EnduringSpeed: on the contrary i am suffering because I am a male...
- Jenny Baker: Hey Lisa I appreciate your work. I'm also taking ...
- Sherry: Hi Lisa, great article. I'm interested in doing e...