So you want to be a Pilates instructor? Here’s what you need to know in order to make an informed decision; it’s a great career with lots of benefits.
Tag Archives | pilates
If you’re a trainer, what do you do to strive to be a great teacher for your clients? And if you’re a client, is your trainer just going through the motions or really working with you to make you better and healthier?
Another gem of a cartoon from “Harold’s Planet”.
Thanks to diet.com for inviting me to shoot a video for them on Pilates exercises that workout your abs.
This little series of exercises is fast, simple, and will leave you sashaying in your skinny jeans. Lots of ideas to choose from to sculpt your bum.
There are lots of ways to tweak your workout so it’s more eco-friendly. And lots of times it will wind up being healthier for you too.
CoreAlign from Balanced Body is a great new way to workout. Challenging and great for athletes, this thing is gonna be huge!
Where’s the best place for you to workout? Here are some ideas to consider when choosing your best options.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Immy, I think I've pretty much explained all...
- Lisa Johnson: I finished my Reformer training and opened a studi...
- Lisa Johnson: the more I learn the more I realize how much power...
- Lisa Johnson: LOL, good luck Jemaima :-)...
- MommaZ: Totally AGREE! I am a raw foodie, and believe that...