So you want to be a Pilates instructor? Here’s what you need to know in order to make an informed decision; it’s a great career with lots of benefits.
Tag Archives | pilates
If you’re a trainer, what do you do to strive to be a great teacher for your clients? And if you’re a client, is your trainer just going through the motions or really working with you to make you better and healthier?
Another gem of a cartoon from “Harold’s Planet”.
Thanks to diet.com for inviting me to shoot a video for them on Pilates exercises that workout your abs.
This little series of exercises is fast, simple, and will leave you sashaying in your skinny jeans. Lots of ideas to choose from to sculpt your bum.
There are lots of ways to tweak your workout so it’s more eco-friendly. And lots of times it will wind up being healthier for you too.
CoreAlign from Balanced Body is a great new way to workout. Challenging and great for athletes, this thing is gonna be huge!
Where’s the best place for you to workout? Here are some ideas to consider when choosing your best options.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Kristin @ ExerciseBikesExpert: its a very simple and well explained about the wei...
- Kristin @ ExerciseBikesExpert: Very cool! I have taught Spinning for 8 years now‚...
- What are your thoughts on a scheduled cheat day? The Rock's is kind of amazing | Reddit Spy: […] http://www.lisajohnsonfitness.com/cheat-...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Nastasja, I recommend checking out the local St...
- Nastasja Jackson: Hi Lisa, I am interested in becoming a pilates ...