Cardio exercise, the act of raising your heart rate up beyond it’s usual pace is the cornerstone to any fitness plan. But what, exactly, do you need to do for a healthy cardio routine? I get asked this question all the time and below are my answers … it’s a culmination of the research I’ve read over the years and just working with my clients every day.
Tag Archives | personal trainer
We are hoping that by focusing on one Mom lots of other people will learn smart, useful information and be inspired to make changes in their own lives. Any positive change, small or large, is a victory in my mind.
Try 20 different workout in 60 days. Feel great, get in shape. Live through this great challenge!
Valerie perfectly demonstrates two points. You have to up your game if you want to continue to lose weight and you can’t get really tone without weight training.
You are paying a good sum of money to a person you don’t know well, who will stare at your body parts, poke at you, order you around and you’ll be happy for the opportunity. But what if it doesn’t feel right? When should you leave your trainer?
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- Is “All Things in Moderation” a Crutch? August 12, 2013
- harold: hi, I find what you say interesting, have taken pi...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Anne, It's the 2nd one … a chicken breast ...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Ross, thanks for coming back and sharing your e...
- De: I can't stand meditation, nor can I stand repetit...
- Beverly: I agree 100%!!! I agree so much that I am a physic...