Being thin is healthier, except when you contract a disease normally associated with obese people. Then, skinny can be fatal.
Tag Archives | obesity
Arizona is considering charging a “fat tax” for overweight Medicaid patients. My guess is the U.S. government will be considering it too. What do you think?
I believe we’ve reached the peak of the obesity epidemic in the U.S. Here’s why.
More than 50% of Europeans are now overweight. Welcome to the club, boys and girls. It’s not such a great club really …
A rather amusing study coming out of Turkey. Men with higher BMIs take longer to reach ejaculation, thereby prolonging their sexual pleasure.
There has been a trend lately for “shock and awe” dishes that bring the uber-hungry to the restaurants and garner lots of press and chidings from bloggers. But is the fast food industry responsible for the obesity problem? Or is it squarely at the feet of the consumer, the ones who opened their mouths in the first place, and who don’t understand the term “moderation”?
What are the best steps for addressing adult obesity? How the government, friends, and businesses can help us all.
The 2010 rankings are out for obesity in the US. The numbers are increasingly worse with only one area improving over last year, the home of Mrs. Obama, Washington, DC.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Eric Astrauskas: I agree with you here. Most back pain does not req...
- Thorin: What a waste of yogurt! Just add a drizzle of hon...
- Diane: And another program I'm looking at in the LA area...
- Diane: Hi Lisa, First of all, what great info you prov...
- Rachel: I'm neither for or against Paleo...but I do have ...