Please download my free eBook to help you make smart, successful New Year’s resolutions!
Tag Archives | New Year’s Resolutions
Don’t wait until January; set some goals now and ring in the New Year in a happier place.
Declare your New Year’s resolutions here. I’ll help guide you if you need assistance.
These resolutions are good for a giggle, but not much else. Enjoy.
Are you going to make a New Year’s resolution for 2011? Take our two second poll.
Here’s all the gear you need, as well as some fun things you might like to try, to get in shape in the new year.
I’ve been emphasizing small goals for New Year’s Resolutions because they’re the easiest to keep. Also a little success gives you a boost as you work towards your final goal. So here’s my plan, what I actually do, to lose five pounds. Depending on how much you have to lose, just take a week off and then repeat.
Studies show that 5 out of 6 people fail to keep their New Year’s resolutions. For 2010, why not follow some of the ideas below which are geared towards success instead of failure. Why? Because these ideas are easy to keep.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- Is “All Things in Moderation” a Crutch? August 12, 2013
- harold: hi, I find what you say interesting, have taken pi...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Anne, It's the 2nd one … a chicken breast ...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Ross, thanks for coming back and sharing your e...
- De: I can't stand meditation, nor can I stand repetit...
- Beverly: I agree 100%!!! I agree so much that I am a physic...