Please download my free eBook to help you make smart, successful New Year’s resolutions!
Tag Archives | New Year’s Resolutions
Don’t wait until January; set some goals now and ring in the New Year in a happier place.
Declare your New Year’s resolutions here. I’ll help guide you if you need assistance.
These resolutions are good for a giggle, but not much else. Enjoy.
Are you going to make a New Year’s resolution for 2011? Take our two second poll.
Here’s all the gear you need, as well as some fun things you might like to try, to get in shape in the new year.
I’ve been emphasizing small goals for New Year’s Resolutions because they’re the easiest to keep. Also a little success gives you a boost as you work towards your final goal. So here’s my plan, what I actually do, to lose five pounds. Depending on how much you have to lose, just take a week off and then repeat.
Studies show that 5 out of 6 people fail to keep their New Year’s resolutions. For 2010, why not follow some of the ideas below which are geared towards success instead of failure. Why? Because these ideas are easy to keep.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Don’t Write for Free and Why Links Aren’t that Great October 19, 2015
- David Ortiz’s Road to 500 Home Runs September 12, 2015
- Where Can You Get Botox On The Body: […] Botox and Exercise: When Can You Work Ou...
- Elizabeth: Hi! I've practiced mat work three times a wee...
- Kind How To Make Cash Online pictures | Chain Letter Business: […] a long time." It absolutely was in ...
- Bridget Sparagna: Oh gosh......
- Cool Advantages Of Organic Food images | Fresh Organic Food Online: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...