Please download my free eBook to help you make smart, successful New Year’s resolutions!
Tag Archives | New Year’s Resolutions
Don’t wait until January; set some goals now and ring in the New Year in a happier place.
Declare your New Year’s resolutions here. I’ll help guide you if you need assistance.
These resolutions are good for a giggle, but not much else. Enjoy.
Are you going to make a New Year’s resolution for 2011? Take our two second poll.
Here’s all the gear you need, as well as some fun things you might like to try, to get in shape in the new year.
I’ve been emphasizing small goals for New Year’s Resolutions because they’re the easiest to keep. Also a little success gives you a boost as you work towards your final goal. So here’s my plan, what I actually do, to lose five pounds. Depending on how much you have to lose, just take a week off and then repeat.
Studies show that 5 out of 6 people fail to keep their New Year’s resolutions. For 2010, why not follow some of the ideas below which are geared towards success instead of failure. Why? Because these ideas are easy to keep.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Why not try some meditation to ease off the stress of a tiring work week.. | iGroove Radio: […] to Lisa Johnson, a personal trainer and ...
- Doug Collins: As soon as you get any kind of regulating agency i...
- Isha mehta: Hi Lisa I have earned a bachelor's degree in p...
- Romance isn’t just for teenagers… | Commitment Questions:: […] Challenge – Living Too Long."...
- Harry: Careot nutrition and calorie tracker app for track...