Please download my free eBook to help you make smart, successful New Year’s resolutions!
Tag Archives | New Year’s Resolutions
Don’t wait until January; set some goals now and ring in the New Year in a happier place.
Declare your New Year’s resolutions here. I’ll help guide you if you need assistance.
These resolutions are good for a giggle, but not much else. Enjoy.
Are you going to make a New Year’s resolution for 2011? Take our two second poll.
Here’s all the gear you need, as well as some fun things you might like to try, to get in shape in the new year.
I’ve been emphasizing small goals for New Year’s Resolutions because they’re the easiest to keep. Also a little success gives you a boost as you work towards your final goal. So here’s my plan, what I actually do, to lose five pounds. Depending on how much you have to lose, just take a week off and then repeat.
Studies show that 5 out of 6 people fail to keep their New Year’s resolutions. For 2010, why not follow some of the ideas below which are geared towards success instead of failure. Why? Because these ideas are easy to keep.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jan, It's probably too heavy ... I don't ho...
- Jan: I am 60, bought 3 lb hoop and am having trouble ke...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...