I spent a week meditating daily. Did I find my inner Zen?
Tag Archives | meditation
A lesson in how meditation is teaching me to live a better life.
Meditation isn’t for everyone. But there are ways to get the benefits of meditation through other activities; the choices are as diverse as running or knitting.
There are lots of different ways to meditate. Find one that works for you from simple breathing to listening or walking meditations.
From eating chocolate to taking a vacation, there are easy ways to live well. Then there are some tougher options like severe calorie restriction. Which would you do?
Trying alternative forms of fitness can really open your mind, tighten your tummy, and even boost your productivity. Here’s my permission slip to you: embrace you’re inner granola!
I’ve been caught up in those conversations where everyone tries to show that they’re the most stressed out. I actually get a little flash of pride if I win and lately I’ve been winning more often. This is definitely going in the wrong direction! Here’s some ideas to unwind that work.
We’re getting ready for Challenge Week. It starts tomorrow! Start planning out your week! I’ve broken it down from couch potato / beginner to star athlete / advanced.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- If I Couldn’t Walk (The Paralympics Are Here) March 9, 2014
- Paralympics and Boston Bombing Victims March 25, 2014
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Oshananda, definitely try Stott, they're based...
- Sarah: Hi Lisa! I'm a personal trainer & I'm a b...
- Donna Naumann: I love the chart. I tell patients all the time th...
- Oshananda Manuel: Hi Lisa, I am wondering if you can recommend a ...
- Lynette: Starting my Stott training this fall and am lookin...