I spent a week meditating daily. Did I find my inner Zen?
Tag Archives | meditation
A lesson in how meditation is teaching me to live a better life.
Meditation isn’t for everyone. But there are ways to get the benefits of meditation through other activities; the choices are as diverse as running or knitting.
There are lots of different ways to meditate. Find one that works for you from simple breathing to listening or walking meditations.
From eating chocolate to taking a vacation, there are easy ways to live well. Then there are some tougher options like severe calorie restriction. Which would you do?
Trying alternative forms of fitness can really open your mind, tighten your tummy, and even boost your productivity. Here’s my permission slip to you: embrace you’re inner granola!
I’ve been caught up in those conversations where everyone tries to show that they’re the most stressed out. I actually get a little flash of pride if I win and lately I’ve been winning more often. This is definitely going in the wrong direction! Here’s some ideas to unwind that work.
We’re getting ready for Challenge Week. It starts tomorrow! Start planning out your week! I’ve broken it down from couch potato / beginner to star athlete / advanced.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- Is “All Things in Moderation” a Crutch? August 12, 2013
- harold: hi, I find what you say interesting, have taken pi...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Anne, It's the 2nd one … a chicken breast ...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Ross, thanks for coming back and sharing your e...
- De: I can't stand meditation, nor can I stand repetit...
- Beverly: I agree 100%!!! I agree so much that I am a physic...