I spent a week meditating daily. Did I find my inner Zen?
Tag Archives | meditation
A lesson in how meditation is teaching me to live a better life.
Meditation isn’t for everyone. But there are ways to get the benefits of meditation through other activities; the choices are as diverse as running or knitting.
There are lots of different ways to meditate. Find one that works for you from simple breathing to listening or walking meditations.
From eating chocolate to taking a vacation, there are easy ways to live well. Then there are some tougher options like severe calorie restriction. Which would you do?
Trying alternative forms of fitness can really open your mind, tighten your tummy, and even boost your productivity. Here’s my permission slip to you: embrace you’re inner granola!
I’ve been caught up in those conversations where everyone tries to show that they’re the most stressed out. I actually get a little flash of pride if I win and lately I’ve been winning more often. This is definitely going in the wrong direction! Here’s some ideas to unwind that work.
We’re getting ready for Challenge Week. It starts tomorrow! Start planning out your week! I’ve broken it down from couch potato / beginner to star athlete / advanced.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Kristin @ ExerciseBikesExpert: its a very simple and well explained about the wei...
- Kristin @ ExerciseBikesExpert: Very cool! I have taught Spinning for 8 years now‚...
- What are your thoughts on a scheduled cheat day? The Rock's is kind of amazing | Reddit Spy: […] http://www.lisajohnsonfitness.com/cheat-...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Nastasja, I recommend checking out the local St...
- Nastasja Jackson: Hi Lisa, I am interested in becoming a pilates ...