Let’s focus on your plate. When was the last time you really considered what you ate? We’ve got our lunch spots, our zombie breakfast routine, and the automatic grabs in the grocery store. During the Weekly Challenge we’re going to really focus on food.
Tag Archives | lose weight
Day one of our weekly challenge is Prep Day. Get ready for a spectacular week by cleaning out the pantry and checking your workout gear.
Find a diet that appeals to you and give it a go. If you’re following the diet to a T and not much is happening, drop it and try another one. It’s not you; it’s just the wrong approach for you.
This article will get you off to a great Fall and jolt you out of any fitness ruts you might be in. What will you do for your fall fitness plan?
You’ve laid off the starches and piled on the veggies. You’ve spurned dinners out with friends so you don’t miss your 6:00 am hard-core bootcamp class. You can’t remember the last time you had a drink. You were doing great, but now? The scale doesn’t move. Here’s how to bust out of a plateau.
Advertisers do “Before & After” photos on the same day! Here’s the proof.
When we start a fitness or weight loss plan, we experiment a bit to find what works best for us. Maybe it’s running, or Spin classes, or Zumba, but we come up with a plan that shows results on the scale and we stick with it. Forever! If it’s been a while since you shook up your cardio, here are some ideas to bust you out of your rut.
I’ve been working with a nutritionist to lose 15 pounds (I’m a size 10 trying to get to a size 6 for, ahem, professional reasons). Yesterday, she laid it on me: my full nutritional plan. Here are the guidelines.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Isha mehta: Hi Lisa I have earned a bachelor's degree in p...
- Romance isn’t just for teenagers… | Commitment Questions:: […] Challenge – Living Too Long."...
- Harry: Careot nutrition and calorie tracker app for track...
- Vicky: Hello, Thanks for the great article! I'm studyi...
- MaryS: I hired a male personal trainer at the beginning o...