This is my 500th blog post and I need to take a moment to say thank you.
Tag Archives | Lisa Johnson
My 2nd week of getting my body back was filled with challenges. I kinda survived them.
I’ve finished week one of my weight loss journey; it involved whining and stalling but a few successes too.
Lisa Johnson talks about weekly cardio guidelines for Sears Fit Club.
Sears Fit Club announced the addition of Lisa Johnson, fitness expert, to their team.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Marz: Hi! I know this is an old post but I was wondering...
- Cheap Zombie Hunter Child Costume: Get lot of inspiration form it very well written.....
- David H: Wow these are some really nice tips.Definately wor...
- David: One should always try to wear as much as fitness a...
- Monica: Interestingly, I saw and read the SparkPeople arti...