This is my 500th blog post and I need to take a moment to say thank you.
Tag Archives | Lisa Johnson
My 2nd week of getting my body back was filled with challenges. I kinda survived them.
I’ve finished week one of my weight loss journey; it involved whining and stalling but a few successes too.
Lisa Johnson talks about weekly cardio guidelines for Sears Fit Club.
Sears Fit Club announced the addition of Lisa Johnson, fitness expert, to their team.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- what are some fun ways to save money?: […] Challenge – Living Too Long."...
- MommaZ: Totally AGREE! I am a raw foodie, and believe that...
- Kris: James, I am a licensed health care professional...
- Jemaima Robles: thanks for this post! At least now I know where to...
- Imogen: Hey Lisa! What a helpful post! I am currently i...