This is my 500th blog post and I need to take a moment to say thank you.
Tag Archives | Lisa Johnson
My 2nd week of getting my body back was filled with challenges. I kinda survived them.
I’ve finished week one of my weight loss journey; it involved whining and stalling but a few successes too.
Lisa Johnson talks about weekly cardio guidelines for Sears Fit Club.
Sears Fit Club announced the addition of Lisa Johnson, fitness expert, to their team.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- If I Couldn’t Walk (The Paralympics Are Here) March 9, 2014
- Paralympics and Boston Bombing Victims March 25, 2014
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Oshananda, definitely try Stott, they're based...
- Sarah: Hi Lisa! I'm a personal trainer & I'm a b...
- Donna Naumann: I love the chart. I tell patients all the time th...
- Oshananda Manuel: Hi Lisa, I am wondering if you can recommend a ...
- Lynette: Starting my Stott training this fall and am lookin...