It only takes one minute and it’s a way to be part of a Guinness World Record. But you have to do it by 3:00 pm Eastern today!
Tag Archives | Lets Move
I believe we’ve reached the peak of the obesity epidemic in the U.S. Here’s why.
Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign is just one way to reach kids. Sometimes you only need to talk to their parents.
The five worst school lunches served at American schools. Apparently bar appetizers are “kid-friendly.” Yikes!
The Governor of Massachusetts passed a bill into law this week that requires the removal of fryolators from school cafeteria kitchens and the inclusion of fresh fruits and vegetables whenever food is sold. What’s great is that fried food will be less available and the healthy stuff will be more available; what’s sad is that it requires a law to make this so.
The 2010 rankings are out for obesity in the US. The numbers are increasingly worse with only one area improving over last year, the home of Mrs. Obama, Washington, DC.
Should health insurers charge people more money if they’re overweight? They want to.
A rather provocative headline isn’t it? There is a little ripple going around foodie circles right now though that states just that. Let me state that these are progressive, liberal people making this claim and they actually have a bit of a point.
- Don’t Write for Free and Why Links Aren’t that Great October 19, 2015
- David Ortiz’s Road to 500 Home Runs September 12, 2015
- 5 Things I Learned About Life from Owning a Pilates Studio June 25, 2016
- Elizabeth Martin: Very interesting post! So crazy how much obesity i...
- Burcu: Hi Lisa, I want to be a pilates trainer. But ...
- Romance is not only for kids… | Googletcm: […] living Too long." It was once addit...
- Serena: I've been eating healthy, lots of lean protein, f...
- Lorwina Yu Tamondong: Hi Ms. Lisa! I am teaching pilates for 6 years now...