My six-week experiment with The Smarter Science of Slim diet is over in terms of writing about it on my blog. But I will continue with it in my real life. Here’s why.
Tag Archives | Jonathan Bailor
Jonathan Bailor has written this great book called “The Smarter Science of Slim” and I’ve been following its recommendations for five weeks now. Here’s my journey.
I’ve just finished my first month on the “Smarter Science of Slim” method described in the book by Jonathan Bailor. I had quite the a-ha moment this week.
My second week on the Smarter Science of Slim diet. I’m struggling a bit with carbs and being social! But I’m still shrinking.
“The Smarter Science of Slim” by Jonathan Bailor is a new way to think about healthy living. I’ll be doing the program for six weeks, starting today. Please join me.
Jonathan Bailor’s book “The Smarter Science of Slim” claims you only need 20 minutes of exercise per week to increase metabolism … True? It appears so … Look out gyms.
The Smarter Science of Slim, a book by Jonathan Bailor, culls over 1,000 studies to come up with the smartest way to eat right, workout smart, and have real, long-term fat loss. My strongest endorsement ever.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Fitness and the Working Mom September 23, 2013
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- Marz: Hi! I know this is an old post but I was wondering...
- Cheap Zombie Hunter Child Costume: Get lot of inspiration form it very well written.....
- David H: Wow these are some really nice tips.Definately wor...
- David: One should always try to wear as much as fitness a...
- Monica: Interestingly, I saw and read the SparkPeople arti...