A recent study claims that eating eggs can be as bad as smoking cigarettes. What does this mean for your morning breakfast?
Tag Archives | healthy eating
Tony Schober of Coach Calorie challenges you: don’t lose five pounds. Change your lifestyle and never have to lose five pounds again.
Chemicals are leaching into our body from the wrappers that store food and from the nonstick pans we cook in. Is this healthy? Do I really have to ask that question …
The Taco Bell lawsuit brings to light lobbying efforts which have somehow negotiated “beef” into only needing to be 35% meat to qualify. What does this mean for what we’re eating?
Black rice is a great antioxidant with a nutty flavor. It’s a good alternative for winter nutrition and it’s cheap!
A new study shows that being around healthy people will influence you to become more healthy too. Cool!
From packing your own pillow and snacks to a little trick to avoid catching a cold, we cover how to travel well and stay healthy.
I’ve been saying this for a while now to my clients. They don’t quite believe me. Those muffins you grab with your coffee have a similar nutritional content to cupcakes. You’re really just fooling yourself into thinking those blueberries are doing you any good.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Nice Free Online Dating Sites photos | Success Dating Ideas: […] Challenge – Living Too Long."...
- Jogging on a bright November morning | Making Money Online Information: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Eric Astrauskas: I agree with you here. Most back pain does not req...
- Thorin: What a waste of yogurt! Just add a drizzle of hon...
- Diane: And another program I'm looking at in the LA area...