A recent study claims that eating eggs can be as bad as smoking cigarettes. What does this mean for your morning breakfast?
Tag Archives | healthy eating
Tony Schober of Coach Calorie challenges you: don’t lose five pounds. Change your lifestyle and never have to lose five pounds again.
Chemicals are leaching into our body from the wrappers that store food and from the nonstick pans we cook in. Is this healthy? Do I really have to ask that question …
The Taco Bell lawsuit brings to light lobbying efforts which have somehow negotiated “beef” into only needing to be 35% meat to qualify. What does this mean for what we’re eating?
Black rice is a great antioxidant with a nutty flavor. It’s a good alternative for winter nutrition and it’s cheap!
A new study shows that being around healthy people will influence you to become more healthy too. Cool!
From packing your own pillow and snacks to a little trick to avoid catching a cold, we cover how to travel well and stay healthy.
I’ve been saying this for a while now to my clients. They don’t quite believe me. Those muffins you grab with your coffee have a similar nutritional content to cupcakes. You’re really just fooling yourself into thinking those blueberries are doing you any good.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- Marz: Hi! I know this is an old post but I was wondering...
- Cheap Zombie Hunter Child Costume: Get lot of inspiration form it very well written.....
- David H: Wow these are some really nice tips.Definately wor...
- David: One should always try to wear as much as fitness a...
- Monica: Interestingly, I saw and read the SparkPeople arti...