A recent study claims that eating eggs can be as bad as smoking cigarettes. What does this mean for your morning breakfast?
Tag Archives | healthy eating
Tony Schober of Coach Calorie challenges you: don’t lose five pounds. Change your lifestyle and never have to lose five pounds again.
Chemicals are leaching into our body from the wrappers that store food and from the nonstick pans we cook in. Is this healthy? Do I really have to ask that question …
The Taco Bell lawsuit brings to light lobbying efforts which have somehow negotiated “beef” into only needing to be 35% meat to qualify. What does this mean for what we’re eating?
Black rice is a great antioxidant with a nutty flavor. It’s a good alternative for winter nutrition and it’s cheap!
A new study shows that being around healthy people will influence you to become more healthy too. Cool!
From packing your own pillow and snacks to a little trick to avoid catching a cold, we cover how to travel well and stay healthy.
I’ve been saying this for a while now to my clients. They don’t quite believe me. Those muffins you grab with your coffee have a similar nutritional content to cupcakes. You’re really just fooling yourself into thinking those blueberries are doing you any good.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jan, It's probably too heavy ... I don't ho...
- Jan: I am 60, bought 3 lb hoop and am having trouble ke...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...