This article will get you off to a great Fall and jolt you out of any fitness ruts you might be in. What will you do for your fall fitness plan?
Tag Archives | fitness plan
Here’s my basic strength test, see how you stack up. Do the test first, then grade yourself below. This is meant to give you a general idea of where you are strong and weak. Then you can address how to train with more balance.
You can not lose weight in a vacuum. It can’t be done. You need a team of people to help you achieve your goals or you’ll never make it. Your nearest and dearest, be they housemates or family members are going to have to help you get there. Below are some tips to get them (and you) on board.
Let us know how much of a gym rat you really are? Vote here for how many times per week you actually workout. Go ahead, be honest … I dare you …
We often get hung up in routine. We tend to do the same thing over and over again, same 5 pound bicep curl, same number of pushups, same Bootcamp class. But mixing it up is a great way to keep the body lean, keep your mind engaged, and keep you plugged in to regular exercise.
The Gruve is a little device that clips onto your waist and keeps track of your movements throughout the day. You download the days activities into a computer program and it shows you how many calories you burned during the days and which times of day had the most activity.
How much do you need to exercise every day? Some new research points were just released from the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Studies show that 5 out of 6 people fail to keep their New Year’s resolutions. For 2010, why not follow some of the ideas below which are geared towards success instead of failure. Why? Because these ideas are easy to keep.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- M: Thanks for this post. I had a conflict and couldn...
- M: Lisa, I wish you were in NYC. My trainer is leavi...
- Lisa: I hate my fascia. It's the bane of my existence a...
- Lisa Johnson: Glenneth you'll find more and more buzz about fas...
- Lisa Johnson: Wow really? You'd think that would be part of gr...