This article will get you off to a great Fall and jolt you out of any fitness ruts you might be in. What will you do for your fall fitness plan?
Tag Archives | fitness plan
Here’s my basic strength test, see how you stack up. Do the test first, then grade yourself below. This is meant to give you a general idea of where you are strong and weak. Then you can address how to train with more balance.
You can not lose weight in a vacuum. It can’t be done. You need a team of people to help you achieve your goals or you’ll never make it. Your nearest and dearest, be they housemates or family members are going to have to help you get there. Below are some tips to get them (and you) on board.
Let us know how much of a gym rat you really are? Vote here for how many times per week you actually workout. Go ahead, be honest … I dare you …
We often get hung up in routine. We tend to do the same thing over and over again, same 5 pound bicep curl, same number of pushups, same Bootcamp class. But mixing it up is a great way to keep the body lean, keep your mind engaged, and keep you plugged in to regular exercise.
The Gruve is a little device that clips onto your waist and keeps track of your movements throughout the day. You download the days activities into a computer program and it shows you how many calories you burned during the days and which times of day had the most activity.
How much do you need to exercise every day? Some new research points were just released from the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Studies show that 5 out of 6 people fail to keep their New Year’s resolutions. For 2010, why not follow some of the ideas below which are geared towards success instead of failure. Why? Because these ideas are easy to keep.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- Is “All Things in Moderation” a Crutch? August 12, 2013
- harold: hi, I find what you say interesting, have taken pi...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Anne, It's the 2nd one … a chicken breast ...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Ross, thanks for coming back and sharing your e...
- De: I can't stand meditation, nor can I stand repetit...
- Beverly: I agree 100%!!! I agree so much that I am a physic...