It’s important to have balance in your life, both mental and especially physical. Be sure and exercise in such a way that imbalances aren’t putting your health at risk.
Tag Archives | fitness in your 40s
What happens when you combine Zumba with zombies? Only the most pop culture-rific workout you can imagine!
High impact workouts have been making a comeback lately with programs such as P90X, CrossFit, and even Zumba. Is this the kind of exercising the 40-something crowd can handle?
As we get older things start to hurt. For no reason. Just ’cause your body feels like it. What can you do to make yourself feel better?
I’ve been chronicling my fitness reluctance for a year now. Time to stop and assess; see how I’ve done and what I need to do moving forward from here.
We shot Lisa’s fitness DVD yesterday. Correction: other folks shot and Lisa exercised her butt off in front of the cameras. I was mostly moral support and gopher. But also tremendously proud!
Athletes doing amazing things all the time. When they do feats that are unnatural to our hard-wired instincts, it’s even more impressive.
To Do lists help to keep your life in order, so why not create a Fitness To Do list to help keep your health in order.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- VIDEO: 3 Quick Tips for How to Hoop November 6, 2013
- Marz: Hi! I know this is an old post but I was wondering...
- Cheap Zombie Hunter Child Costume: Get lot of inspiration form it very well written.....
- David H: Wow these are some really nice tips.Definately wor...
- David: One should always try to wear as much as fitness a...
- Monica: Interestingly, I saw and read the SparkPeople arti...