When your schedule and life get too crazy, there are simple strategies to follow to keep your fitness goals on track. Here are some of them,
Tag Archives | fitness goals
2011 was a great year for your health! You improved, I promise you! Here’s how to take stock of what a great time the past twelve months were.
If a 100 year old man can finish a marathon then whatever fitness goal you aim for should be doable don’t you think? Here’s a little inspiration and how to develop a plan for success.
Day 24 of the 30 Day Challenge is all about using your strength in other areas of your life.
Day 21 of the 30 day challenge. It’s all about your personal integrity. Are you being honest with yourself as you try to make this lifestyle change?
Day 20 of our 30 day challenge, what have you had to give up in order to reach your goals? Is it worth it?
How is the timing of your challenge going on Day 19 of our 30 Day challenge. If you are still struggling to fit it into your day how are you going to keep it going after the challenge is over?
Day 17 of the 30 Day Challenge. Join us as we change one small thing and make a big difference in our lives.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- The Next Diet Trend: Suck Food Out of Your Stomach January 8, 2013
- EnduringSpeed: on the contrary i am suffering because I am a male...
- Jenny Baker: Hey Lisa I appreciate your work. I'm also taking ...
- Sherry: Hi Lisa, great article. I'm interested in doing e...
- mike: i do and don't agree with the ban. it is a ban ba...
- Home Service Massage Manila: There are many ways to get massage therapy. Massag...