2011 was a great year for your health! You improved, I promise you! Here’s how to take stock of what a great time the past twelve months were.
Tag Archives | fitness goals
If a 100 year old man can finish a marathon then whatever fitness goal you aim for should be doable don’t you think? Here’s a little inspiration and how to develop a plan for success.
Day 24 of the 30 Day Challenge is all about using your strength in other areas of your life.
Day 21 of the 30 day challenge. It’s all about your personal integrity. Are you being honest with yourself as you try to make this lifestyle change?
Day 20 of our 30 day challenge, what have you had to give up in order to reach your goals? Is it worth it?
How is the timing of your challenge going on Day 19 of our 30 Day challenge. If you are still struggling to fit it into your day how are you going to keep it going after the challenge is over?
Day 17 of the 30 Day Challenge. Join us as we change one small thing and make a big difference in our lives.
You accomplished a lot this year; don’t forget to acknowledge your hard work!
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Don’t Write for Free and Why Links Aren’t that Great October 19, 2015
- David Ortiz’s Road to 500 Home Runs September 12, 2015
- Where Can You Get Botox On The Body: […] Botox and Exercise: When Can You Work Ou...
- Elizabeth: Hi! I've practiced mat work three times a wee...
- Kind How To Make Cash Online pictures | Chain Letter Business: […] a long time." It absolutely was in ...
- Bridget Sparagna: Oh gosh......
- Cool Advantages Of Organic Food images | Fresh Organic Food Online: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...