How do I react? I agree with some and disagree with others. Let’s break it down.
Tag Archives | fitness dvd
The Fitness DVDs are in! Both Modern Pilates and the HIIT workout DVDs are shipping. My testers are already loving the results.
Our Fitness DVDs are on their way. Here are trials and tribulations of getting from the day of the shoot to holding the DVD in my hand.
What happens the week AFTER you film a fitness DVD? Did I eat everything in sight? You’ll have to read my post to find out.
I did it! I filmed two exercise DVDs on Sunday and lived to tell the tale. And while I did celebrate with a cupcake on Monday afternoon, I don’t plan on going back to my old eating ways. I’ve adopted an eating plan for life.
I am days away from my video shoot and I’m getting very, very excited. And, um, scared!
Here’s an update as I get ready to shoot two exercise DVDs and details on your chance to win one of two $100 gift cards from ActivewearUSA.
As we get closer to the video shoot, it now becomes more about choreography and getting facials than about the size of my bum.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Eric Astrauskas: I agree with you here. Most back pain does not req...
- Thorin: What a waste of yogurt! Just add a drizzle of hon...
- Diane: And another program I'm looking at in the LA area...
- Diane: Hi Lisa, First of all, what great info you prov...
- Rachel: I'm neither for or against Paleo...but I do have ...