A hotel workout used to be a drab affair with a crappy treadmill and a questionable yoga mat. But now there are a lot of options. Some might surprise you.
Tag Archives | featured
Fascia is a fascinating web inside our body that helps it to move well. There are ways we can work with it to prevent injury and stay healthy. Here’s how.
By asking ourselves a short series of questions, we can see where we need to work to keep our bodies feeling healthy and fit.
I’m now regularly contributing video content to Diet.com and I wanted to bring you up to speed on the latest stuff that I’ve shot for their site!
Giving a fitness gift as a present can be a touchy area. But it’s actually not that hard to do. Here are my recommendations for what to buy.
Three days of intense Pilates instruction and new approaches to this type of exercise was exactly what I needed.
Sometimes it takes peer pressure or the desire for community to get off the couch and run. Here are some of the other benefits to joining a running group.
The Pilates body is strong and graceful. We talk about the three benefits for having a Pilates body and how you can get started on your own. Read more …
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- M: Thanks for this post. I had a conflict and couldn...
- M: Lisa, I wish you were in NYC. My trainer is leavi...
- Lisa: I hate my fascia. It's the bane of my existence a...
- Lisa Johnson: Glenneth you'll find more and more buzz about fas...
- Lisa Johnson: Wow really? You'd think that would be part of gr...