Not your family … your dinner plate. How do you make it through Thursday without overindulging? Here are some strategies proven to work.
Tag Archives | featured
Greg the DJ is back with 10 more tunes for your earholes while exercising!
It’s ridiculous how simple it is to learn how to hoop. And it’s a hard workout that burns calories and tones. Learn how to hoop in just a few minutes’ time!
I’ve tried many different body tracking devices, but the UP has quickly become my favorite. It’s not perfect, but here’s why it’s the best one yet.
It doesn’t matter how old you are … Halloween is one of the most fun days of the year. So why not let that fun inspire your workout? Especially since you know you won’t be able to fight the urge to nip a candy bar or two from your kids’ Trick or Treat haul. My […]
Did he ever return? No he never returned. ‘Cause he’s dead. A fitness pro gets used to the daily commute.
Juggling family, to do lists, and trying to squeeze in fitness can be really hard. Here are some strategies.
Even fit and healthy folks need to take training seriously when undertaking a new athletic endeavor. Here’s why.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- EnduringSpeed: on the contrary i am suffering because I am a male...
- Jenny Baker: Hey Lisa I appreciate your work. I'm also taking ...
- Sherry: Hi Lisa, great article. I'm interested in doing e...
- mike: i do and don't agree with the ban. it is a ban ba...
- Home Service Massage Manila: There are many ways to get massage therapy. Massag...