A schism exists between the “kindness towards your body” and the “feel the burn” workouts. People cleave avidly to only one group, there is little mixing. Like liberals and Tea Party Members it’s best not to get them in the same room, both thinking they are far, far superior to the other. Clearly I’m […]
Tag Archives | featured
I took the news of Philip Seymour Hoffman’s passing stoically, mostly shrugging it off and watching the collective wail for wasted talent echo through social media. I have a friend who works in drug rehab and when I ask her how her practice is going she always responds, “some are going up, some are going […]
Not your family … your dinner plate. How do you make it through Thursday without overindulging? Here are some strategies proven to work.
Greg the DJ is back with 10 more tunes for your earholes while exercising!
It’s ridiculous how simple it is to learn how to hoop. And it’s a hard workout that burns calories and tones. Learn how to hoop in just a few minutes’ time!
I’ve tried many different body tracking devices, but the UP has quickly become my favorite. It’s not perfect, but here’s why it’s the best one yet.
It doesn’t matter how old you are … Halloween is one of the most fun days of the year. So why not let that fun inspire your workout? Especially since you know you won’t be able to fight the urge to nip a candy bar or two from your kids’ Trick or Treat haul. My […]
Did he ever return? No he never returned. ‘Cause he’s dead. A fitness pro gets used to the daily commute.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- MommaZ: Totally AGREE! I am a raw foodie, and believe that...
- Kris: James, I am a licensed health care professional...
- Jemaima Robles: thanks for this post! At least now I know where to...
- Imogen: Hey Lisa! What a helpful post! I am currently i...
- Clare: Hello Lisa, Thank you for your post. I was a fi...