Anna Kournikova is leaving the “Biggest Loser” ranch after one season. It’s a revolving door over there for trainers and here’s why according to the rumor mills.
Tag Archives | Biggest Loser
“The Biggest Loser” has been shedding more than just pounds. Now it’s losing viewers and hurting NBC’s Tuesday lineup. Is it time to pull the plug?
Dolvett Quince is the newest trainer on “The Biggest Loser.” What will Bob do with all these new recruits next year?
Can athletes just slide over and become star personal trainers? I say no. Here’s why.
Olivia wins this season of “The Biggest Loser,” Brett and Cara are off the show, and Anna Kournikova joins the cast next year. Yes I said said cast; why bother calling her a trainer?
“The Biggest Loser” is looking for a female trainer and the qualifications are more about being famous than about being good.
“The Biggest Loser” season finale will give us a tease as to the identity of next season’s two new trainers. I have a pretty good guess of who they are.
Jillian Michaels to exit the “Biggest Loser” campus …
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jan, It's probably too heavy ... I don't ho...
- Jan: I am 60, bought 3 lb hoop and am having trouble ke...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...