Anna Kournikova is leaving the “Biggest Loser” ranch after one season. It’s a revolving door over there for trainers and here’s why according to the rumor mills.
Tag Archives | Biggest Loser
“The Biggest Loser” has been shedding more than just pounds. Now it’s losing viewers and hurting NBC’s Tuesday lineup. Is it time to pull the plug?
Dolvett Quince is the newest trainer on “The Biggest Loser.” What will Bob do with all these new recruits next year?
Can athletes just slide over and become star personal trainers? I say no. Here’s why.
Olivia wins this season of “The Biggest Loser,” Brett and Cara are off the show, and Anna Kournikova joins the cast next year. Yes I said said cast; why bother calling her a trainer?
“The Biggest Loser” is looking for a female trainer and the qualifications are more about being famous than about being good.
“The Biggest Loser” season finale will give us a tease as to the identity of next season’s two new trainers. I have a pretty good guess of who they are.
Jillian Michaels to exit the “Biggest Loser” campus …
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- rose: I hired a female personal trainer. My husband woul...
- Christopher Leatham: This is an interesting article to read. Altho...
- Mirek: I was wondering if that ForksoverKnives diet is ap...
- 400 Minutes and I Only Went to Gym Once?: […] for my soul… so there was a great ...
- Kayla: Hi Lisa, I am currently going through balanced bod...