Anna Kournikova is leaving the “Biggest Loser” ranch after one season. It’s a revolving door over there for trainers and here’s why according to the rumor mills.
Tag Archives | Biggest Loser
“The Biggest Loser” has been shedding more than just pounds. Now it’s losing viewers and hurting NBC’s Tuesday lineup. Is it time to pull the plug?
Dolvett Quince is the newest trainer on “The Biggest Loser.” What will Bob do with all these new recruits next year?
Can athletes just slide over and become star personal trainers? I say no. Here’s why.
Olivia wins this season of “The Biggest Loser,” Brett and Cara are off the show, and Anna Kournikova joins the cast next year. Yes I said said cast; why bother calling her a trainer?
“The Biggest Loser” is looking for a female trainer and the qualifications are more about being famous than about being good.
“The Biggest Loser” season finale will give us a tease as to the identity of next season’s two new trainers. I have a pretty good guess of who they are.
Jillian Michaels to exit the “Biggest Loser” campus …
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Eric Astrauskas: I agree with you here. Most back pain does not req...
- Thorin: What a waste of yogurt! Just add a drizzle of hon...
- Diane: And another program I'm looking at in the LA area...
- Diane: Hi Lisa, First of all, what great info you prov...
- Rachel: I'm neither for or against Paleo...but I do have ...