We did it! We made it to day 30! What are you the most proud about?
Tag Archives | 30 day challenge
On day 29 of our 30 day challenge, think about what you’ve learned and how you can pay it forward.
Day 28 of our 30 day challenge, it’s time to start thinking about what we’re going to do after the 30 days are up. Are you going to set a new goal, continue on your journey or back slide into oblivion?
On Day 27 of the 30 day challenge we talk about how all the prep work for what we do might make it look effortless to others. But we know better.
30 Day Challenge, it’s easy to get caught up in the finish and forget to focus on today. Keep doing what you’re doing.
We tap our hidden talents to succeed in our 30 day challenge. By day 25 we’ve got an arsenal of weapons to use.
Day 24 of the 30 Day Challenge is all about using your strength in other areas of your life.
We’re on Day 23 of the 30 Day Challenge and we’re going to finish strong, what does that mean to you?
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- The Astounding Well being Rewards of Organic Spirulina: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Talking on the Phone | Som2ny Post: […] www.lisajohnsonfitness.com/phones-in-the...
- Donna: Hi Lisa, I have been doing Pilates off and on for ...
- Dan: I agree, I will be going to medical school next ye...
- Anastasiia: Hello to everyone! My name is Anastasiia, I'm a ...