We did it! We made it to day 30! What are you the most proud about?
Tag Archives | 30 day challenge
On day 29 of our 30 day challenge, think about what you’ve learned and how you can pay it forward.
Day 28 of our 30 day challenge, it’s time to start thinking about what we’re going to do after the 30 days are up. Are you going to set a new goal, continue on your journey or back slide into oblivion?
On Day 27 of the 30 day challenge we talk about how all the prep work for what we do might make it look effortless to others. But we know better.
30 Day Challenge, it’s easy to get caught up in the finish and forget to focus on today. Keep doing what you’re doing.
We tap our hidden talents to succeed in our 30 day challenge. By day 25 we’ve got an arsenal of weapons to use.
Day 24 of the 30 Day Challenge is all about using your strength in other areas of your life.
We’re on Day 23 of the 30 Day Challenge and we’re going to finish strong, what does that mean to you?
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Immy, I think I've pretty much explained all...
- Lisa Johnson: I finished my Reformer training and opened a studi...
- Lisa Johnson: the more I learn the more I realize how much power...
- Lisa Johnson: LOL, good luck Jemaima :-)...
- MommaZ: Totally AGREE! I am a raw foodie, and believe that...