We did it! We made it to day 30! What are you the most proud about?
Tag Archives | 30 day challenge
On day 29 of our 30 day challenge, think about what you’ve learned and how you can pay it forward.
Day 28 of our 30 day challenge, it’s time to start thinking about what we’re going to do after the 30 days are up. Are you going to set a new goal, continue on your journey or back slide into oblivion?
On Day 27 of the 30 day challenge we talk about how all the prep work for what we do might make it look effortless to others. But we know better.
30 Day Challenge, it’s easy to get caught up in the finish and forget to focus on today. Keep doing what you’re doing.
We tap our hidden talents to succeed in our 30 day challenge. By day 25 we’ve got an arsenal of weapons to use.
Day 24 of the 30 Day Challenge is all about using your strength in other areas of your life.
We’re on Day 23 of the 30 Day Challenge and we’re going to finish strong, what does that mean to you?
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- The Next Diet Trend: Suck Food Out of Your Stomach January 8, 2013
- Your Problem Solved | Romance is not just for teenagers…: […] Living As well Long." It was als...
- devilish diva: I appreciate a trainer's point of view on this su...
- Valerie: I've read these comments, and although I am no bi...
- EnduringSpeed: on the contrary i am suffering because I am a male...
- Jenny Baker: Hey Lisa I appreciate your work. I'm also taking ...