- Running, 9-minute mile, 26 minutes
- Spinning, moderate, 26 minutes
- Jumping Rope, moderate, 29 minutes
- Yoga, vigorous, 43 minutes
- Elliptical, moderate intensity, 44 minutes
- Boxing, punching bag, 48 minutes
- Pilates, Intermediate, 58 minutes
- Walking, brisk, 75 minutes
- Weight Lifting, moderate, 95 minutes
St. Patty’s Day Guinness Workout!
About Lisa JohnsonLisa Johnson here. I've been a personal trainer since 1997, a Pilates instructor since 1998 and the owner of Modern Pilates since 1999. I'm hoping to give you some good ideas to get or stay in shape with a healthy dose of humor and reality. Thanks for joining me.
- suzanne: I bought and used this until my old injuries cried...
- Cool Fitness Plan images | Fitness Training: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Mat Pilates vs Gear Pilates: Which is Higher? – Clara Jone Blog: […] Previous Previous post: Prime eight Impo...
- How to leave Healthy Life | WELCOME TO WORLD OF ADVERTISING: […] meditating to deal with […]...
- 1972 Summer Fashions & Beauty Layout, Tiny Hair Braids for Summer (2 pages) | Laughing Often Today: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
30 day challenge Biggest Loser body image cardio childhood obesity exercise featured Fitness fitness dvd fitness goals fitness in your 40s fitness in your forties fitness plan Food Revolution goal setting Happiness healthy eating Jamie Oliver Jillian Michaels Jonathan Bailor Lets Move Lisa Johnson Lisa Johnson fitness lose weight meditation Michelle Obama New Year's Resolutions Nutrition obesity personal trainer pilates reluctant hubby Resistance Training running slider smarter science of slim the four hour body this is why you're fat tim ferriss weight loss weight training workingout working out workout yoga