- Are you detail oriented? If yes, steer towards Pilates
- Do you like to move quietly and observe the world around you? If yes, steer towards Yoga
- Do you like a more choreographed workout? If yes, steer towards Pilates
- Do you like to explore poses? If yes, steer towards Yoga
- Were you an athlete when you were younger? If yes, steer towards Pilates
- Do you have an excellent sense of balance? If yes, steer towards yoga
- Do you get back pain? If yes, steer towards Pilates
- Would you like to really focus on flexibility? If yes, steer towards Yoga
Pilates vs. Yoga
About Lisa JohnsonLisa Johnson here. I've been a personal trainer since 1997, a Pilates instructor since 1998 and the owner of Modern Pilates since 1999. I'm hoping to give you some good ideas to get or stay in shape with a healthy dose of humor and reality. Thanks for joining me.
- Are Yoga Pants Really Banned - My Yoga Closet: […] Yoga Pants Banned from High School as To...
- Pilates Teaching Cues - pilates connection: […] Life As a Pilates Instructor – Lis...
- Jogging couple | Fitness Training: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Latest Aerobic Training News | Fitness Training: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Zero to Blogger: The power of blogging topical #blogging | Stellar Marketing Activity: […] Lisa’s article – http://www....
30 day challenge Biggest Loser body image cardio childhood obesity exercise featured Fitness fitness dvd fitness goals fitness in your 40s fitness in your forties fitness plan Food Revolution goal setting Happiness healthy eating Jamie Oliver Jillian Michaels Jonathan Bailor Lets Move Lisa Johnson Lisa Johnson fitness lose weight meditation Michelle Obama New Year's Resolutions Nutrition obesity personal trainer pilates reluctant hubby Resistance Training running slider smarter science of slim the four hour body this is why you're fat tim ferriss weight loss weight training workingout working out workout yoga