If I managed to give one person "food for thought" as opposed to them snacking on Crisps or Chocolate, I'd be more fulfilled than you. @JoleneDillon Personally read your essay. Well done on wishing to be size zero but had your anorexia been supervised, you'd have been fine. Do hope the youth read my Tweets. Weight-loss can never start too young and snacking can never be allowed to begin. To not be thin is a sin. I'm singlehandedly brave enough to champion this size zero agenda, which you've all oppressed for far too long. Glad my size zero message is being heard globally. Honestly, to have an imperfect body is to have an imperfect soul... Only the thin truly win. My Size Zero Pill will change lives, it's like the modern day Schindler's List. Will I be your salvation?Really? Using Jewish people subjected to the Holocaust as an example to aspire to? WTF? I'm reticent to write this post; I'm pretty sure it's what he wants. He's definitely enjoying the attention and has even managed to drag Simon Cowell into this. Thank you Simon for your responses:
Just been informed about @MrKennethTong. Twitter.com has a new village idiot... In fact he doesn't even deserve the village. He's an idiot. @MrKennethTong You keep telling people to lose weight... The only weight people should lose is you. You're not worth my time.Basically this guy refuses to have sex with anyone who's not a size zero (I guess you're gonna have to show him your dress tags) and thinks that if you're not a zero, than you are a zero. So I did a little digging. Some statistics:
- Size zero is "vanity sizing," a made-up number by U.S. clothing manufacturers; in the U.K. it's equivalent to a size four.
- A size zero's measurements are 30" - 22" - 32" or 84 - 64 - 89 centimenters.
- A 22" waist corresponds with the average pant size of an 8-year-old.
- Marilyn Monroe's measurements according to her dressmaker were 35 - 22 - 35.
- The average U.S. woman is a size 14 today. Those measurements are 39 - 31.5 - 42.5 .