It’s been an amazing three months since we rolled out my two Lisa Johnson fitness DVDs!
As of this week, we debuted at Whole Foods stores across New England and the Northeast … we’ve been featured all over the web … and we had a great write up in Boston Magazine (they called my DVD “a must buy”!). If things go as planned, I should be getting my first national magazine mention in a couple weeks.
In fact, Whole Foods is so happy with my videos, they’ve already placed a re-order. I couldn’t be happier! (And I sorry if I’m bragging … but I’m really proud and wanted to share with you.)
Here are some interesting factoids I wanted to share:
- I thought I’d sell more Pilates videos, but it has been almost 50/50! In fact, we’ve sold 10 more of the HIIT workout video then the Pilates mat video.
- I totally cried when I saw my videos in Whole Foods. It was a bit of a dream come true and amazing, amazing to check that big a thing off my bucket list.
- Our sales are ahead of pace for most first-time fitness DVD releases. This is all because of you! You have been SOOO supportive and amazing through this entire process (and there will be a little gift for you below).
- We have sold about 60% via wholesale and 40% through retail. We had no idea what the percentage of wholesale vs. retail would be, but we’re happy the retail numbers are so strong. We’re also happy that two of the three wholesalers placed a second order. A great sign!
- We thought we’d sell a bunch more digital downloads (you can work out anywhere!), but the DVDs have been the majority of the purchases.
Here’s the Gift For You!
We really wanted to thank you for all the support and “atta girls” you’ve given me along the way. So for the next week, you can get 25% off your order with the code ATTAGIRL. Just click here to go to my online store.
This is the biggest discount I’ve ever offered and one I won’t be repeating, so if you’ve been thinking about buying one of my DVDs or digital downloads, I hope you’ll take advantage of it while it lasts (through Friday, April 12).
If you already own either video and have done the workout, please comment below as I’d love to hear what you think about them. Thanks again everyone so, so much!