Fitness and a Full-Time JobHere's my strategy for the coming weeks ...
- Measured snacks and salads for lunch so I don't overeat, but also to make sure that what I eat is healthy and keeps me energized.
- Take walking breaks to clear my head in between tasks at work. This is very helpful as I'm doing a lot of writing and it gives me a little mental timeout before I move on to the next thing.
- Go to the gym every day, but only for 30 minutes. Get in, get out. Focus on HIIT workouts and on a little bit of lifting.
- Workout at the Pilates studio on Thursdays and Saturdays when I'm seeing a client as I can work out around their schedule.
- Get a standing desk. I'm going to elevate my laptop at work and stand more. I'm also going to get an inflatable ball to use when I do sit so that I stay a bit more active.