- Group golf-conditioning classes
- Tennis (or squash) lessons (you have to hit it to somebody, right?)
- Stroller Mom classes in a nearby park
- Dance classes
- Soccer, softball and basketball leagues
- Family hikes
- Running clubs
Choosing Group Exercise: From Acrobatics to Zumba
About Lisa JohnsonLisa Johnson here. I've been a personal trainer since 1997, a Pilates instructor since 1998 and the owner of Modern Pilates since 1999. I'm hoping to give you some good ideas to get or stay in shape with a healthy dose of humor and reality. Thanks for joining me.
- Dale Robinson-Gervais: Hi Lisa, Please accept my criticism as constructi...
- Ravonne: Hi Lisa, are you able to recommend a training scho...
- Jogging couple – Som2ny Network: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Romance isn’t just for teenagers… | MoonBaby: […] Challenge – Living Too Long."...
- Angella: Wow, at 1,932 calories you’ve got some major por...
30 day challenge Biggest Loser body image cardio childhood obesity exercise featured Fitness fitness dvd fitness goals fitness in your 40s fitness in your forties fitness plan Food Revolution goal setting Happiness healthy eating Jamie Oliver Jillian Michaels Jonathan Bailor Lets Move Lisa Johnson Lisa Johnson fitness lose weight meditation Michelle Obama New Year's Resolutions Nutrition obesity personal trainer pilates reluctant hubby Resistance Training running slider smarter science of slim the four hour body this is why you're fat tim ferriss weight loss weight training workingout working out workout yoga