Not your family … your dinner plate. How do you make it through Thursday without overindulging? Here are some strategies proven to work.
Archive | Nutrition RSS feed for this section
Tory Johnson The Shift. The “not a diet” book dispenses potentially harmful advice to her fans. A nutritionist helps explain why.
Small business expert and “Good Morning America” contributor Tory Johnson is about to release a book this Tuesday entitled “The Shift“. The book chronicles her experiences over the past 18 months as she lost 60 pounds. A producer suggested a stylist which Johnson interpreted as a threat that her “GMA” job was on the line, […]
There are 84 causes of obesity. Here’s why this disease is so complicated and tough to treat and why those fighting it need our help.
Bringing lunch to work seems like the healthiest option, but there are pitfalls. Here’s how to stay healthy and slim with these simple tricks.
Choosing the right healthy living book can be really tough. Here are some great books that have inspired me to eat more, exercise more, and be happy.
Obesity is rampant in the U.S. and our government has done little to help us. Here are some cheap, effective ideas to get started.
Summer diet traps are all around us, from a pool party to a picnic. Here are strategies of what to eat and how to move to stay svelte all summer.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Fitness and the Working Mom September 23, 2013
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- I Know What Happened to Charlie: The T Killed Him October 2, 2013
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- VIDEO: 3 Quick Tips for How to Hoop November 6, 2013
- Marz: Hi! I know this is an old post but I was wondering...
- Cheap Zombie Hunter Child Costume: Get lot of inspiration form it very well written.....
- David H: Wow these are some really nice tips.Definately wor...
- David: One should always try to wear as much as fitness a...
- Monica: Interestingly, I saw and read the SparkPeople arti...