Not your family … your dinner plate. How do you make it through Thursday without overindulging? Here are some strategies proven to work.
Archive | Nutrition RSS feed for this section
Tory Johnson The Shift. The “not a diet” book dispenses potentially harmful advice to her fans. A nutritionist helps explain why.
Small business expert and “Good Morning America” contributor Tory Johnson is about to release a book this Tuesday entitled “The Shift“. The book chronicles her experiences over the past 18 months as she lost 60 pounds. A producer suggested a stylist which Johnson interpreted as a threat that her “GMA” job was on the line, […]
There are 84 causes of obesity. Here’s why this disease is so complicated and tough to treat and why those fighting it need our help.
Bringing lunch to work seems like the healthiest option, but there are pitfalls. Here’s how to stay healthy and slim with these simple tricks.
Choosing the right healthy living book can be really tough. Here are some great books that have inspired me to eat more, exercise more, and be happy.
Obesity is rampant in the U.S. and our government has done little to help us. Here are some cheap, effective ideas to get started.
Summer diet traps are all around us, from a pool party to a picnic. Here are strategies of what to eat and how to move to stay svelte all summer.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Immy, I think I've pretty much explained all...
- Lisa Johnson: I finished my Reformer training and opened a studi...
- Lisa Johnson: the more I learn the more I realize how much power...
- Lisa Johnson: LOL, good luck Jemaima :-)...
- MommaZ: Totally AGREE! I am a raw foodie, and believe that...