The latest diets don’t seem to focus on quantity anymore but quality. So we’re wondering, do calories matter anymore? We say no, here’s why.
Archive | Nutrition RSS feed for this section
Is ketosis a proper approach to diet and weight loss? Or something that can cause long-term health issues? A top Registered Dietician gives us the skinny.
Is wheat addictive like alcohol? Could going “wheat-free” change your life for the better? Is it even possible? These answers and more.
I’m a horrible dieter. I am always struggling to lose weight or keep it off. I’m pretty sure my “happy” weight is a size 14 … but given my fitness profession, that’s not good for business. So I’m constantly trying to lose another pound or two. It’s nothing horrible — not more than 10 pounds [...]
A new study suggests that Paleo folks didn’t eat as much protein as previously thought … Here’s how the numbers break down.
If you’re of a libertarian mindset, the last thing you want is politicians legislating what you can’t eat and drink. And yet the statistics show that Mayor Bloomberg’s health initiatives are working.
Wanna sneak some candy from your child’s Halloween bag and only feel guilty about stealing candy from a baby (and not from the extra calories)? Here’s how far you need to walk while taking the kids trick or treating.
The Rock, Dwayne Johnson, had an amazing cheat day recently. Here’s how YOU can follow his basic principles yourself.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jan, It's probably too heavy ... I don't ho...
- Jan: I am 60, bought 3 lb hoop and am having trouble ke...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...