Well it’s that time of year again and I’m supposed to say encouraging things to get you to be even more healthy next year. I’ve spent the last four years going over ways you can make and keep those New Years Resolutions so this year I’ve decided the heck with that. Let’s be snarky instead [...]
Archive | Humor RSS feed for this section
Remember that time you gave your honey a super cute spandex outfit and she got all red and blustery and threw it in your face? I’ve got some ideas to avoid that …
What happens when you combine Zumba with zombies? Only the most pop culture-rific workout you can imagine!
Wouldn’t you love a license for looks that kill? Try the Bond Girl Workout and men will look at how you’re shaken, not stirred.
As we get older things start to hurt. For no reason. Just ’cause your body feels like it. What can you do to make yourself feel better?
Sport need not be football or tennis. There is competition in nearly every aspect of life and you can find yourself to be a champion in any different ways.
How did I do on my 100 days of summer activity? Read on and find out.
How does a middle-age man balance his love for a frosty pint with his desire to keep a svelte figure? The battle wages on!
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jan, It's probably too heavy ... I don't ho...
- Jan: I am 60, bought 3 lb hoop and am having trouble ke...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...