Did he ever return? No he never returned. ‘Cause he’s dead. A fitness pro gets used to the daily commute.
Archive | Humor RSS feed for this section
Well it’s that time of year again and I’m supposed to say encouraging things to get you to be even more healthy next year. I’ve spent the last four years going over ways you can make and keep those New Years Resolutions so this year I’ve decided the heck with that. Let’s be snarky instead […]
Remember that time you gave your honey a super cute spandex outfit and she got all red and blustery and threw it in your face? I’ve got some ideas to avoid that …
What happens when you combine Zumba with zombies? Only the most pop culture-rific workout you can imagine!
Wouldn’t you love a license for looks that kill? Try the Bond Girl Workout and men will look at how you’re shaken, not stirred.
As we get older things start to hurt. For no reason. Just ’cause your body feels like it. What can you do to make yourself feel better?
Sport need not be football or tennis. There is competition in nearly every aspect of life and you can find yourself to be a champion in any different ways.
How did I do on my 100 days of summer activity? Read on and find out.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- What is Rolfing? I Give it a Try June 10, 2013
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Immy, I think I've pretty much explained all...
- Lisa Johnson: I finished my Reformer training and opened a studi...
- Lisa Johnson: the more I learn the more I realize how much power...
- Lisa Johnson: LOL, good luck Jemaima :-)...
- MommaZ: Totally AGREE! I am a raw foodie, and believe that...