Did he ever return? No he never returned. ‘Cause he’s dead. A fitness pro gets used to the daily commute.
Archive | Humor RSS feed for this section
Well it’s that time of year again and I’m supposed to say encouraging things to get you to be even more healthy next year. I’ve spent the last four years going over ways you can make and keep those New Years Resolutions so this year I’ve decided the heck with that. Let’s be snarky instead […]
Remember that time you gave your honey a super cute spandex outfit and she got all red and blustery and threw it in your face? I’ve got some ideas to avoid that …
What happens when you combine Zumba with zombies? Only the most pop culture-rific workout you can imagine!
Wouldn’t you love a license for looks that kill? Try the Bond Girl Workout and men will look at how you’re shaken, not stirred.
As we get older things start to hurt. For no reason. Just ’cause your body feels like it. What can you do to make yourself feel better?
Sport need not be football or tennis. There is competition in nearly every aspect of life and you can find yourself to be a champion in any different ways.
How did I do on my 100 days of summer activity? Read on and find out.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- 400 Minutes and I Only Went to Gym Once?: […] for my soul… so there was a great ...
- Kayla: Hi Lisa, I am currently going through balanced bod...
- Sandy: Hi Lisa. Thanks for the post and questions :) I...
- Lisa Johnson: Jill, I do strongly feel that age doesn't matter....
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jill, for Indianapolis I don't really! Look f...