Our minds process shocking news stories and images much faster than our bodies. Stress release can be delayed by weeks. Here’s how to avoid falling apart.
Archive | Health RSS feed for this section
Avoiding burnout can seem impossible. But after crashing and burning recently, I’ve got some new strategies to stay sane and get stuff done. Here they are.
Chronic illness can strike us or our loved ones. Some ideas for those dealing with medical issues to improve and how loved ones can support them.
The soda ban in New York City was overturned last week & the Mississippi legislature brought forth a bill to protect the right to drink whatever you want.
The latest diets don’t seem to focus on quantity anymore but quality. So we’re wondering, do calories matter anymore? We say no, here’s why.
The Johns Hopkins Cancer Hoax is viral. What’s great is Johns Hopkins responded point by point to the meme and educates us about living well with cancer.
Botox and exercise, both need to be scheduled. So how long after an injection do you have to wait to workout? I talk with a medical expert for the answer.
I did not successfully lose 4% of my body weight in 4 weeks. But … good did still come of the experience.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- M: Thanks for this post. I had a conflict and couldn...
- M: Lisa, I wish you were in NYC. My trainer is leavi...
- Lisa: I hate my fascia. It's the bane of my existence a...
- Lisa Johnson: Glenneth you'll find more and more buzz about fas...
- Lisa Johnson: Wow really? You'd think that would be part of gr...