Opportunities come when you least expect them sometimes. And my new one is the chance of a lifetime.
Archive | Happiness RSS feed for this section
Body Hackers are very fond of keeping track of bodily functions. ALL of them. The scale is just the tip of the iceberg. Let’s look at what else they do.
Fitness Friday! Here are some fun activities to try out this weekend from bowling to “sports that take longer,” we’ve got you covered.
Choosing the right healthy living book can be really tough. Here are some great books that have inspired me to eat more, exercise more, and be happy.
The problem with letting things slide is when “moderation” becomes a daily occurrence. Here’s how to reverse the slide off the edge …
Do you crave relaxation, sweat, pampering, and a beautiful locale? Then you are one of the Spa Junkies, an underground cult that is gaining speed.
Seated meditation is a great way to find your Zen. But it might not be the best way for you. We explore all the options for you to find balance.
Longevity is something we all would like. But we want to do it well. What are the keys to living a long life with vibrancy? It’s actually pretty simple.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- Yoga vs Pilates: The New York Times is wrong August 14, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- MommaZ: Totally AGREE! I am a raw foodie, and believe that...
- Kris: James, I am a licensed health care professional...
- Jemaima Robles: thanks for this post! At least now I know where to...
- Imogen: Hey Lisa! What a helpful post! I am currently i...
- Clare: Hello Lisa, Thank you for your post. I was a fi...