Last year I was playing tennis with my family when we heard the bombs go off. I looked up to the clear blue sky and thought maybe it was a plane going by; one of us said it was probably a truck. About an hour later I knew what happened because a couple dozen people […]
Archive | Happiness RSS feed for this section
Opportunities come when you least expect them sometimes. And my new one is the chance of a lifetime.
Body Hackers are very fond of keeping track of bodily functions. ALL of them. The scale is just the tip of the iceberg. Let’s look at what else they do.
Fitness Friday! Here are some fun activities to try out this weekend from bowling to “sports that take longer,” we’ve got you covered.
Choosing the right healthy living book can be really tough. Here are some great books that have inspired me to eat more, exercise more, and be happy.
The problem with letting things slide is when “moderation” becomes a daily occurrence. Here’s how to reverse the slide off the edge …
Do you crave relaxation, sweat, pampering, and a beautiful locale? Then you are one of the Spa Junkies, an underground cult that is gaining speed.
Seated meditation is a great way to find your Zen. But it might not be the best way for you. We explore all the options for you to find balance.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- rose: I hired a female personal trainer. My husband woul...
- Christopher Leatham: This is an interesting article to read. Altho...
- Mirek: I was wondering if that ForksoverKnives diet is ap...
- 400 Minutes and I Only Went to Gym Once?: […] for my soul… so there was a great ...
- Kayla: Hi Lisa, I am currently going through balanced bod...