Fitness bloggers can get stuck on what to write. It happens to me all the time! Here’s how I get myself unstuck and keep the ideas flowing.
Archive | Happiness RSS feed for this section
A new study shows that meditation boosts metabolism. In fact in regular practitioners it becomes a permanent, waist whittling change. Here’s how to do it.
By asking ourselves a short series of questions, we can see where we need to work to keep our bodies feeling healthy and fit.
The urge to give back remains strong. But how can I make the greatest impact in my community about something I am passionate about?
Our minds process shocking news stories and images much faster than our bodies. Stress release can be delayed by weeks. Here’s how to avoid falling apart.
The Boston Marathon is part of what makes this city so special. We have traditions, we stand in certain places, meet with the same people. And it’s magic.
Avoiding burnout can seem impossible. But after crashing and burning recently, I’ve got some new strategies to stay sane and get stuff done. Here they are.
It’s time to reinvigorate our workouts! Here are 10 reasons to work out now! I promise you’ll feel better — mentally as well as physically — immediately.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jan, It's probably too heavy ... I don't ho...
- Jan: I am 60, bought 3 lb hoop and am having trouble ke...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...