Not all bloggers are so strict, but here are my guidelines when it comes to reviewing stuff. Bottom line: my brand is more important than your product.
Archive | Gadgets RSS feed for this section
This roundup of inexpensive but effective fitness gifts will make for great stocking stuffers for friends, co-workers, or anyone on your list looking to live a healthier life.
There are always new fitness gadgets hitting the market. Here are five that are worth taking a look at from high tech headphones to surfing in your gym.
I road test a hoodie with built-in headphones, a pair of capris, and a sports bra, all from O’Neill 365 and ActivewearUSA.com.
Here are some great and inexpensive props that will help give you fab abs. I include workouts too.
An alternative to the office treadmill desk: an attachment for a bike which lets you work on your computer or play computer games but still burn calories. It’s a good idea and not too expensive.
I road-tested the bodybugg for 30 days. It was an eye-opening experience, I like the device a lot, but did have a couple of small problems with it. More info here.
I review Dr. Andrew Weil’s newest line of footwear and provide an update on the Blake/Brody pilates shoes for the studio.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jan, It's probably too heavy ... I don't ho...
- Jan: I am 60, bought 3 lb hoop and am having trouble ke...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...