I’ve tried many different body tracking devices, but the UP has quickly become my favorite. It’s not perfect, but here’s why it’s the best one yet.
Archive | Gadgets RSS feed for this section
Not all bloggers are so strict, but here are my guidelines when it comes to reviewing stuff. Bottom line: my brand is more important than your product.
This roundup of inexpensive but effective fitness gifts will make for great stocking stuffers for friends, co-workers, or anyone on your list looking to live a healthier life.
There are always new fitness gadgets hitting the market. Here are five that are worth taking a look at from high tech headphones to surfing in your gym.
I road test a hoodie with built-in headphones, a pair of capris, and a sports bra, all from O’Neill 365 and ActivewearUSA.com.
Here are some great and inexpensive props that will help give you fab abs. I include workouts too.
An alternative to the office treadmill desk: an attachment for a bike which lets you work on your computer or play computer games but still burn calories. It’s a good idea and not too expensive.
I road-tested the bodybugg for 30 days. It was an eye-opening experience, I like the device a lot, but did have a couple of small problems with it. More info here.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- David Ortiz’s Road to 500 Home Runs September 12, 2015
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Alison, I think you're looking from a very...
- Starting From (A New) Scratch - Karen C.L. Anderson: […] Letting Go Of Having To Exercise […...
- Hallidays Point Health Fitness | Healthy Diet & Fitness: […] Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? – Diet, Health an...
- Alison: Hello Lisa, I have been doing pilates mat exerc...
- David: Damn shame that people would intentionally make th...