A hotel workout used to be a drab affair with a crappy treadmill and a questionable yoga mat. But now there are a lot of options. Some might surprise you.
Archive | Fitness RSS feed for this section
Fascia is a fascinating web inside our body that helps it to move well. There are ways we can work with it to prevent injury and stay healthy. Here’s how.
I’m now regularly contributing video content to Diet.com and I wanted to bring you up to speed on the latest stuff that I’ve shot for their site!
Giving a fitness gift as a present can be a touchy area. But it’s actually not that hard to do. Here are my recommendations for what to buy.
Three days of intense Pilates instruction and new approaches to this type of exercise was exactly what I needed.
Sometimes it takes peer pressure or the desire for community to get off the couch and run. Here are some of the other benefits to joining a running group.
The Pilates body is strong and graceful. We talk about the three benefits for having a Pilates body and how you can get started on your own. Read more …
A preview of this weekend’s conference in NYC where I’ll be learning about ZEN•GA™ and other exciting new exercise programs.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Prepping for a Fitness DVD: Help Me Pick My Wardrobe and Win a $100 Gift Card October 10, 2012
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Fitness Conferences and Fashionable Bodies November 13, 2012
- Are You a Fire Starter? Win 1 of 5 Copies of a New Book June 1, 2012
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jan, It's probably too heavy ... I don't ho...
- Jan: I am 60, bought 3 lb hoop and am having trouble ke...
- Lisa Johnson: Hi M, It was definitely beneficial for me ... pick...
- Lisa Johnson: I hear you. As a studio owner I sometimes get sur...
- Lisa Johnson: Lisa check out that PT Trigger place that we were ...