Greg the DJ is back with 10 more tunes for your earholes while exercising!
Archive | Fitness RSS feed for this section
Did he ever return? No he never returned. ‘Cause he’s dead. A fitness pro gets used to the daily commute.
Juggling family, to do lists, and trying to squeeze in fitness can be really hard. Here are some strategies.
Even fit and healthy folks need to take training seriously when undertaking a new athletic endeavor. Here’s why.
If the healing process is taking too long, it might be your own actions that are causing the delay. Here are things to avoid doing while recovering.
Small business expert and “Good Morning America” contributor Tory Johnson is about to release a book this Tuesday entitled “The Shift“. The book chronicles her experiences over the past 18 months as she lost 60 pounds. A producer suggested a stylist which Johnson interpreted as a threat that her “GMA” job was on the line, […]
Fall fitness means trying new things and pushing ourselves. It also means doing a little check to see where we are now. We’ve got tons of ideas!
Looking for fresh tracks to sweat to? Here are 11 songs that are perfect for a Fall 2013 workout mix!
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- The Next Diet Trend: Suck Food Out of Your Stomach January 8, 2013
- EnduringSpeed: on the contrary i am suffering because I am a male...
- Jenny Baker: Hey Lisa I appreciate your work. I'm also taking ...
- Sherry: Hi Lisa, great article. I'm interested in doing e...
- mike: i do and don't agree with the ban. it is a ban ba...
- Home Service Massage Manila: There are many ways to get massage therapy. Massag...