I took the news of Philip Seymour Hoffman’s passing stoically, mostly shrugging it off and watching the collective wail for wasted talent echo through social media. I have a friend who works in drug rehab and when I ask her how her practice is going she always responds, “some are going up, some are going […]
Archive | Featured RSS feed for this section
Rolfing is a sometimes brutal approach to releasing tension in your body. Here’s what to expect as well as its benefits.
Americans keep getting bigger as obesity rates climb once again. How fat is your state?
Dress sizes are all over the place and vanity sizing has gotten out of control. I’ve tracked down the variations in sizes and compared them to what a size 8 used to be. You’ll be surprised.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- If I Couldn’t Walk (The Paralympics Are Here) March 9, 2014
- Paralympics and Boston Bombing Victims March 25, 2014
- rose: I hired a female personal trainer. My husband woul...
- Christopher Leatham: This is an interesting article to read. Altho...
- Mirek: I was wondering if that ForksoverKnives diet is ap...
- 400 Minutes and I Only Went to Gym Once?: […] for my soul… so there was a great ...
- Kayla: Hi Lisa, I am currently going through balanced bod...