I took the news of Philip Seymour Hoffman’s passing stoically, mostly shrugging it off and watching the collective wail for wasted talent echo through social media. I have a friend who works in drug rehab and when I ask her how her practice is going she always responds, “some are going up, some are going […]
Archive | Featured RSS feed for this section
Rolfing is a sometimes brutal approach to releasing tension in your body. Here’s what to expect as well as its benefits.
Americans keep getting bigger as obesity rates climb once again. How fat is your state?
Dress sizes are all over the place and vanity sizing has gotten out of control. I’ve tracked down the variations in sizes and compared them to what a size 8 used to be. You’ll be surprised.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- A New Chapter for My Fitness Life September 12, 2013
- Fitness and the Working Mom September 23, 2013
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- Cheap Zombie Hunter Child Costume: Get lot of inspiration form it very well written.....
- David H: Wow these are some really nice tips.Definately wor...
- David: One should always try to wear as much as fitness a...
- Monica: Interestingly, I saw and read the SparkPeople arti...
- carmen yellow: The Absent Game Amongst me and my husband we have...