Not your family … your dinner plate. How do you make it through Thursday without overindulging? Here are some strategies proven to work.
About Lisa JohnsonLisa Johnson here. I've been a personal trainer since 1997, a Pilates instructor since 1998 and the owner of Modern Pilates since 1999. I'm hoping to give you some good ideas to get or stay in shape with a healthy dose of humor and reality. Thanks for joining me.
Author Archive | Lisa Johnson
It’s ridiculous how simple it is to learn how to hoop. And it’s a hard workout that burns calories and tones. Learn how to hoop in just a few minutes’ time!
I’ve tried many different body tracking devices, but the UP has quickly become my favorite. It’s not perfect, but here’s why it’s the best one yet.
It doesn’t matter how old you are … Halloween is one of the most fun days of the year. So why not let that fun inspire your workout? Especially since you know you won’t be able to fight the urge to nip a candy bar or two from your kids’ Trick or Treat haul. My […]
Did he ever return? No he never returned. ‘Cause he’s dead. A fitness pro gets used to the daily commute.
Juggling family, to do lists, and trying to squeeze in fitness can be really hard. Here are some strategies.
Opportunities come when you least expect them sometimes. And my new one is the chance of a lifetime.
Tory Johnson The Shift. The “not a diet” book dispenses potentially harmful advice to her fans. A nutritionist helps explain why.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- Did Dr. Oz Sell Out? January 2, 2013
- Tory Johnson’s The Shift: Why She Doesn’t Like Me Right Now September 8, 2013
- Do Calories Matter Anymore? March 8, 2013
- Book Review: Tory Johnson The Shift September 11, 2013
- The Next Diet Trend: Suck Food Out of Your Stomach January 8, 2013
- Your Problem Solved | Romance is not just for teenagers…: […] Living As well Long." It was als...
- devilish diva: I appreciate a trainer's point of view on this su...
- Valerie: I've read these comments, and although I am no bi...
- EnduringSpeed: on the contrary i am suffering because I am a male...
- Jenny Baker: Hey Lisa I appreciate your work. I'm also taking ...