- Make your bed every day
- Take the stairs instead of an elevator or escalator
- Park far from your destination and walk
- Run local errands by foot instead of taking the car
- Sweep instead of vacuum where appropriate
- Deliver an item to a co-worker instead of sending it via internal mail
- Walk to a restaurant a little further away for lunch
- Play with your kid in the park instead of just sitting on the bench
- Chop your own veggies instead of buying pre-cut ones
- In general, sit less
A NEAT Way to Get Fit: Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis
About Lisa JohnsonLisa Johnson here. I've been a personal trainer since 1997, a Pilates instructor since 1998 and the owner of Modern Pilates since 1999. I'm hoping to give you some good ideas to get or stay in shape with a healthy dose of humor and reality. Thanks for joining me.
- Jogging couple | DietingTime.com: […] photo, in which only the woman is visibl...
- Ten Reasons You Should Meditate – Kirsten N. Crawford: […] to Lisa Johnson Fitness, meditation can ...
- Ten Reasons Why You Should Meditate – The Journal Project: […] to Lisa Johnson Fitness, meditation can ...
- Srinivas: I want a female trainer for relationship...
- Srinivas: i want female trainer for relationship...
30 day challenge Biggest Loser body image cardio childhood obesity exercise featured Fitness fitness dvd fitness goals fitness in your 40s fitness in your forties fitness plan Food Revolution goal setting Happiness healthy eating Jamie Oliver Jillian Michaels Jonathan Bailor Lets Move Lisa Johnson Lisa Johnson fitness lose weight meditation Michelle Obama New Year's Resolutions Nutrition obesity personal trainer pilates reluctant hubby Resistance Training running slider smarter science of slim the four hour body this is why you're fat tim ferriss weight loss weight training workingout working out workout yoga