Choosing the right healthy living book can be really tough. Here are some great books that have inspired me to eat more, exercise more, and be happy.
Search results for "bailor"
Avoiding burnout can seem impossible. But after crashing and burning recently, I’ve got some new strategies to stay sane and get stuff done. Here they are.
Only 8 days to go on my 60-day challenge. I’ve faltered, but I haven’t failed.
I’m so happy when I hear actual stories of how my li’l ol’ blog has changed people’s lives. Congrats Ben on all the hard work!
If you give up the idea that you “have” to exercise you might find yourself working out even more. Here’s how to tap it.
My six-week experiment with The Smarter Science of Slim diet is over in terms of writing about it on my blog. But I will continue with it in my real life. Here’s why.
Jonathan Bailor has written this great book called “The Smarter Science of Slim” and I’ve been following its recommendations for five weeks now. Here’s my journey.
I’ve just finished my first month on the “Smarter Science of Slim” method described in the book by Jonathan Bailor. I had quite the a-ha moment this week.
Take a Sneak Peek!
Follow @LisaJohnson on Twitter
- I Broke Myself February 15, 2014
- When Famous People OD February 6, 2014
- The Boston Marathon Cometh: I’m Not Ready March 23, 2014
- Recovering From an Injury: When You Should Rest and How to Get Back Into a Training Schedule July 31, 2014
- Cross-Training to Reduce Injury August 12, 2014
- 400 Minutes and I Only Went to Gym Once?: […] for my soul… so there was a great ...
- Kayla: Hi Lisa, I am currently going through balanced bod...
- Sandy: Hi Lisa. Thanks for the post and questions :) I...
- Lisa Johnson: Jill, I do strongly feel that age doesn't matter....
- Lisa Johnson: Hi Jill, for Indianapolis I don't really! Look f...